Methods to study Sociology
1. Surveys- involves asking people a series of questions about the research, often times ignored, don't know how accurate it is.
2. Participant Observation- participating in the proceedings but with a critical eye.
3. Secondary analysis- involves analyzing the data that someone else has gathered.
4.Documents- involves obtaining info from books, govt records, newspapers, etc.
5. Unobtrusive measures- a technique that involves observing people without their knowledge or consent
6. Experiments- involve experimental and control group