5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pH scale measures...
- Usually about 12" long with a uniform diameter along the entire length and a stiff wire that allows them to bend into almost any shape
- If there are minor skin abrasions or scalp disease...
- Components of exothermic waves
- Client release forms DO NOT
- a Release the school or salon from all responsibility for any damages that may occur.
- b DO NOT PROCEED with the chemical texture services
- c Solution, activator, and neutralizer
- d The acidity and alkalinity of a substance
- e Soft bender rods
5 Multiple choice questions
- Overly porous
- Wrap in the natural direction of hair growth
- Uniform curl along the entire width of the strand
- Reducing agent
5 True/False questions
The degree of porosity is directly related to the condition of the → Reducing agent
Elasticity → Measures the number of hairs per square inch on the head to determine whether a client has fine, medium or thick hair.
Under processed hair → Hair is curly at the scalp and straight at the ends
True acid waves have a pH between → Section hair into panels
An indication of the strength of the side bonds that hold the individual fibers of the hair in place → Elasticity