5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Strength of any permanent wave is based on the concentration of its
- Usually about 12" long with a uniform diameter along the entire length of the rod
- Concave rods produce what type of curl?
- Equal in diameter along their entire length or curling area
- a Loop or circle rod
- b Measures the number of hairs per square inch on the head to determine whether a client has fine, medium or thick hair.
- c Straight rods
- d Tighter curl in the center and a looser curl on either side of the strand.
- e Reducing agent
5 Multiple choice questions
- For at least 5 minutes
- Section hair into panels
- Concave rods
- Softens and swells the hair, raising the cuticle, permitting solution to penetrate cortex
5 True/False questions
Double tool or piggyback wrap → 1 end paper placed over top of hair being wrapped
During a scalp analysis, look for... → Become fully saturated with just one application of waving solution
Straight rods produce what type of curl? → Section hair into panels
pH means... → Measures the number of hairs per square inch on the head to determine whether a client has fine, medium or thick hair.
Thio-free waves → Crosslinked polypeptide chains