5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Off base placement
- If there are minor skin abrasions or scalp disease...
- Single flat wrap
- Bookend wrap
- a Hair is wrapped at a 45 degree angle below the center of the base section; creates the least amount of volume and results in a curl pattern that begins farthest away from the scalp.
- b 1 end paper, folded in half over hair
- c 1 end paper placed over top of hair being wrapped
- d DO NOT PROCEED with the chemical texture services
- e The diameter of a hair strand
5 Multiple choice questions
- Base direction
- 4.5 - 5.5
- Within the first 5-10 minutes of the service
- Directly involved in the texture or movement of the hair.
- Strength of the permanent waving solution
5 True/False questions
Has a tight, compact cuticle that resist penetration → Resistant hair
Cortex → The middle layer of the hair; responsible for the strength and elasticity of the hair.
Purpose of client release forms: → Release the school or salon from all responsibility for any damages that may occur.
The individual growth direction of the hair causes _____, ______, and ______ that influence the finished hairstyle and must be considered when selecting the base direction and wrapping pattern for each permanent wave → Better solution penetration and tighter curl near scalp
Two methods of wrapping the hair around the perm rod → Use a gentle stream of warm water