5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- bishops has a direct line to....
- Deposit of faith
- What happens in the early adult stage?
- a to incorperate others into your behaviors [within 2 generations]
- b risks:
1. risks i can afford to take
2. risks i cant afford to take
3. risks i must take
4. risks i cant afford not to take
- c 1. sacred scripture (Bible)
2. sacred Tradition
- d apostolic line "go out and do my teachings"
- e clear articulation of specific information; requires submission to ideas. We accept what we cannot prove. (Nicene Creed)
5 Multiple choice questions
- prayerfully consider and make a choice as to how to incorporate that in your life
ex: justifiable war
- the teaching, worship, and sanctifying body of the Catholic Church
- the Church, in its wisdom, is not wrong in matters of faith. (may not be questioned) 2: Vatican I "Mary ever virgin" & Pope Pius XII "Mary was assumed into heaven body and soul"
- affirms existence of a personal god
- things that help you get in touch with God
ex: christmas tree, nativity scene, easter eggs, easter bunny, advent wreath/ candles, white smoke when new pope is elected
5 True/False questions
Divine Inspiration → God inspiring someone to write the Bible
Dogma → absolute belief
apostiolic → neither denies nor affirms the exsistence of a personal god
Polytheism → affirms existence of one god
What are the marks of the Church → mind: conscious, process of faith
heart: subconscious, sense of God, joy/sadness
soul: sanctuary; divine and human came together and we know that God calls and we answer.