5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are some characteristics of the Childhood Stage?
- deposit of faith
- a *Faith of your parents
*All needs taken care of
*Selfish faith - my needs met in prayer
*God can fix anything
*Behavior is regulated from the outside - in
*Parents teach the child and then they learn to regulate themselves
*Faith by birth
*Culture influences beliefs
*Develop responsibility (progresses with time)
- b affirms existence of one god
- c way of perceiving God in our human experience
- d affirms exsistence of many gods/goddesses
- e sacred scripture + sacred Tradition
5 Multiple choice questions
holy: "of God"
apostolic: started by Jesus and passed to his apostles
- denies existence of god
1. risks i can afford to take
2. risks i cant afford to take
3. risks i must take
4. risks i cant afford not to take
- an exact statement of beliefs
- apostolic line "go out and do my teachings"
5 True/False questions
apostiolic → neither denies nor affirms the exsistence of a personal god
Magisterium → the teaching, worship, and sanctifying body of the Catholic Church
belief → affirms exsistence of an impersonal god
infallable statements → the Church, in its wisdom, is not wrong in matters of faith. (may not be questioned) 2: Vatican I "Mary ever virgin" & Pope Pius XII "Mary was assumed into heaven body and soul"
What are the faith levels? → an exact statement of beliefs