5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- faith results in....
- infallable statements
- What happens in the early adult stage?
- a religion
- b the Church, in its wisdom, is not wrong in matters of faith. (may not be questioned) 2: Vatican I "Mary ever virgin" & Pope Pius XII "Mary was assumed into heaven body and soul"
- c neither denies nor affirms the exsistence of a personal god
- d affirms exsistence of many gods/goddesses
- e risks:
1. risks i can afford to take
2. risks i cant afford to take
3. risks i must take
4. risks i cant afford not to take
5 Multiple choice questions
- affirms exsistence of an impersonal god
- teachings of the Church that are handed down
- denies existence of god
- affirms existence of one god
5 True/False questions
apostiolic → made by Jesus and passed on his teachings
belief → clear articulation of specific information; requires submission to ideas. We accept what we cannot prove. (Nicene Creed)
What is a cult and its charisteristics? → an organized group which adopts behavior to control individual beliefs.
• headed by ONE charismatic leader.
• Beliefs: negative, extreme, false
• Live in an unconventional manner
Divine Revelation → God unveiling or showing God's one self
Deposit of faith → 1. sacred scripture (Bible)
2. sacred Tradition