5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 ways to shorten life
- multidirectionality of development
- social age
- social aging
- impaired aging or secondary aging
- a changes that occur because of disease not in all individuals
- b changes in societies, ppl change as a result of historical change
- c not all systems develop at the same rate within the person
- d overweight, drinking and driving, not enough fruits and veggies, physically inactive, smoking
- e age based on occupying certain social roles.
5 Multiple choice questions
- born between 1945-1964.
for people to get older they cant die
as people get older they become more different from one another
normal development different from disease
- occurs in all individuals at different rates. universal
- people become more different from each other with age
- unpredictable events in life of individual (loss job, lose child)
5 True/False questions
social processes → changes within the body associated with time that alter structure and function.
life expectancy → self representations in biological, psychological and social domains.
psychological age → quality of functioning on intelligence, memory and learning ability
personal aging → changes within individual
psychological processes → involve cognitive, personality and emotions