5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- What steps must be taken when a critical limit is not met?
- Document that allows a safety requirement to be waived or changed.
- Identify and assess potential hazards in the food you serve.
- - Purchasing food from unsafe sources.
- Failing to cook food correctly.
- Holding food at incorrect temperatures.
- Using contaminated equipment.
- Practicing poor personal hygiene.
4 True/False questions
HACCP → Document that allows a safety requirement to be waived or changed.
7 HACCP Principles → - Conduct a hazard analysis.
- Determine critical control points.
- Establish critical limits.
- Establish monitoring procedures.
- Identify corrective actions.
- Verify that the system works.
- Establish procedures for record keeping and documentation.
Activities that require food establishments to get a variance → Determine the best way for your operation to check the critical limits, then make sure they are consistently met.
HACCP Step 4: Establish Monitoring Procedures → For each CCP, establish the minimum or maximum limits that must be met to prevent or eliminate the hazard, or to reduce it to a safe level.