5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- Find the points in the process where the identified hazards can be prevented, eliminated, or reduced to safe levels.
- For each CCP, establish the minimum or maximum limits that must be met to prevent or eliminate the hazard, or to reduce it to a safe level.
- What steps must be taken when a critical limit is not met?
- - Purchasing food from unsafe sources.
- Failing to cook food correctly.
- Holding food at incorrect temperatures.
- Using contaminated equipment.
- Practicing poor personal hygiene.
4 True/False questions
HACCP Step 4: Establish Monitoring Procedures → Determine the best way for your operation to check the critical limits, then make sure they are consistently met.
HACCP Step7: Establish Procedures for Record Keeping and Documentation → Keep records of your actions including monitoring, taking corrective action, validating equipment, and working with suppliers
7 HACCP Principles → - Conduct a hazard analysis.
- Determine critical control points.
- Establish critical limits.
- Establish monitoring procedures.
- Identify corrective actions.
- Verify that the system works.
- Establish procedures for record keeping and documentation.
Variance → Document that allows a safety requirement to be waived or changed.