5 Written questions
4 Multiple choice questions
- - Smoking foods as a method of preservation.
- Using food additives or adding other components to preserve or alter foods so that they no longer require Time and Temperature Control for Safety.
- Curing food.
- Custom-processing animals.
- Packaging food using ROP methods.
- Treating juice on-site (such as pasteurization) and packaging it for later sale.
- Sprouting seeds or beans.
- Identify and assess potential hazards in the food you serve.
- Document that allows a safety requirement to be waived or changed.
- Determine the best way for your operation to check the critical limits, then make sure they are consistently met.
4 True/False questions
7 HACCP Principles → Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
System based on identifying significant biological, chemical, or physical hazards at specific points within a product's flow.
HACCP Step 6: Verify the System Works → What steps must be taken when a critical limit is not met?
HACCP Step 5: Identify Corrective Actions → What steps must be taken when a critical limit is not met?
HACCP → Document that allows a safety requirement to be waived or changed.