5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paleolithic Age
- Bronze Age
- a rocklife remains of biological organisms
- b a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
- c "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
- d Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
- e an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
5 Multiple choice questions
- the period of time before writing was invented
- the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- a humanlike creature that walked upright
- a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
- kings or queens who rule a kingdom
5 True/False questions
Artifacts → objects made by humans
"out-of-Africa" theory → The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
Culture → rocklife remains of biological organisms
Neolithic Revolution → Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
Olduvai Gorge → where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"