5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paleolithic Age
- Neolithic Revolution
- a Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
- b The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
- c objects made by humans
- d the adaptation of animals for human use.
- e inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
5 Multiple choice questions
- The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
- the study of past societies based on what people left behind
- one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
5 True/False questions
Pre-History → the period of time before writing was invented
Culture → an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
Anthropology → the study of past societies based on what people left behind
Artisans → skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
Homo sapiens sapiens → wise, wise humans