5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "out-of-Africa" theory
- Iron Age
- a the period of time before writing was invented
- b skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
- c objects made by humans
- d The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- e A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
5 Multiple choice questions
- one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
- the way of life
- the adaptation of animals for human use.
- where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
- an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
5 True/False questions
Mesoamericans → inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
Systematic agriculture → the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
Anthropology → the study of human life and culture
Paleolithic Age → a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
Hominid → a humanlike creature that walked upright