5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Homo sapiens sapiens
- a the adaptation of animals for human use.
- b wise, wise humans
- c the way of life
- d "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
- e rocklife remains of biological organisms
5 Multiple choice questions
- a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
- Used to designate the early period of human history (approximately 2,500,000 B.C. to 10,000 B.C.) in which humans used simple stone tools. Means "old stone"
- A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
- the study of past societies based on what people left behind
- inhabitants of present-day Mexico and Central America
5 True/False questions
Pre-History → the period of time before writing was invented
Artifacts → skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
Hominid → rocklife remains of biological organisms
Çatalhüyük → one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
Priests → an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses