5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Olduvai Gorge
- Systematic agriculture
- a the study of human life and culture
- b a humanlike creature that walked upright
- c the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- d the adaptation of animals for human use.
- e where Louis and Mary Leaky found the oldest remains of humans. The nickname of the "human" was "Lucy"
5 Multiple choice questions
- an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
- The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- the study of past societies based on what people left behind
- wise, wise humans
- The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
5 True/False questions
Bronze Age → a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
Çatalhüyük → the way of life
Iron Age → a period of time form 3000 B.C. to 1200 B.C., during which people began using bronze, rather than copper or stone, to fashion tools and weapons
Monarchs → rocklife remains of biological organisms
Culture → the way of life