5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Neolithic Revolution
- a rocklife remains of biological organisms
- b skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
- c an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
- d The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
- e the study of human life and culture
5 Multiple choice questions
- the period of time before writing was invented
- wise, wise humans
- The theory that Homo sapiens sapiens appeared in Arica between 150,000 and 200,000 years ago and that they probably spread out of Africa to other parts of the world about 100,000 years ago, replacing populations of earlier honinids in Europe and Asia.
- kings or queens who rule a kingdom
- objects made by humans
5 True/False questions
Archaeology → the study of past societies based on what people left behind
Bronze Age → A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
Çatalhüyük → the period of time before writing was invented
Hominid → a humanlike creature that walked upright
Domestication → a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements