5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Neolithic Revolution
- a one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
- b the way of life
- c a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
- d skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
- e The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of human life and culture
- wise, wise humans
- rocklife remains of biological organisms
- "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
- an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
5 True/False questions
Paleolithic Age → A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
Archaeology → the study of past societies based on what people left behind
"out-of-Africa" theory → the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
Monarchs → kings or queens who rule a kingdom
Bronze Age → A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.