5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a one of the first Neolithic villages (located in modern day Turkey) that existed between 6700 B.C. and 5700 B.C. and had about 6,000 inhabitants
- b an important and powerful person who supervised rituals aimed at pleasing the gods and goddesses
- c objects made by humans
- d a complex culture in which large numbers of human beings share a number of common elements
- e "southern ape", or better known as "Lucy"
5 Multiple choice questions
- the adaptation of animals for human use.
- the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
- skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
- the period of time before writing was invented
- The revolution that occurred in the Neolithic Age, the period of human history from 8000 to 4000 B.C.
5 True/False questions
Archaeology → the study of human life and culture
"out-of-Africa" theory → the keeping of animals and the growing of food on a regular basis`
Iron Age → A period of time following the Bronze age in which tools and weapons were made out of iron, about 1000 B.C.
Mesoamericans → skilled workers that made goods for trade with neighboring people
Anthropology → the study of human life and culture