5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the umbrella effect
- terror (relocations, massacres, destroyed religions)
- Yahweh didn't protect them
- a When did the Assyrians wipe out the northern Hebrew Kingdom?
- b How did the Assyrians rule?
- c Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
- d What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?
- e Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the Persian method of rule?
- Who was the Persian traditional sun god?
- Who practiced the religion Baalim?
- Which Persian king took over the Chaldeans in 539?
- What was the tweeners' purpose?
5 True/False questions
Ninevah → What was the first western-model city?
Ahriman → Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis → Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
golden age & extravagance → What was King Solomon's reign like?
Hebrew war with Canaanites → What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?