5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis
- (put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity
- Ahura Mazda
- a When did the Assyrians wipe out the northern Hebrew Kingdom?
- b Who was the god of good in Persian religion?
- c What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- d What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
- e Which Persian king took over Egypt?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was King Solomon's reign like?
- Who is the special people's god?
- What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
- What Assyrian king took Mesopotamia and Syria?
- People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
5 True/False questions
Abraham → Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
Private property & the creation of social classes → What was a result of the switch to money economy?
universal, intangible monotheistic God → What did Amos and Isaiah say Yahweh was?
terror (relocations, massacres, destroyed religions) → How did the Assyrians rule?
hand appeared "you're going down", buildings shake as Persians charge in → What happened with Balshezzar and the writing on the wall?