5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- let Hebrews go, religion freedom
- universal, intangible monotheistic God
- the umbrella effect
- no loyalty, too few soldiers, purity of blood, separation of men and women
- a What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
- b What lead to the fall of the Assyrians?
- c What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?
- d What did Amos and Isaiah say Yahweh was?
- e prostitution of Ishtar
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the cause of the era of small kingdoms?
- How did the Assyrians rule?
- A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
- What was the tweeners' purpose?
- What Assyrian king took Egypt?
5 True/False questions
Abraham → Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
Sargon II → What Assyrian king took Mesopotamia and Syria?
539 → When did the Persians conquer the Chaldeans?
Philistines → Greek sea people
golden age & extravagance → What was the Sinai experience?