5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- disaster as punishment for sins
- line of defense of civilization
- Sargon II
- a Assyrian city state and militant sun god
- b Who is the special people's god?
- c What Assyrian king took Mesopotamia and Syria?
- d What was the tweeners' purpose?
- e What did Amos and Isaiah predict for the urban Hebrews?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
- Who practiced the religion Baalim?
- What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
- Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
- What did the Persians do after conquered the Babylonian Empire?
5 True/False questions
(put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity → What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
european barbarian migrations → What was the cause of the era of small kingdoms?
the umbrella effect → Advanced cultures under same government, no war, easy exchange of goods
conquer Jerusalem → What did King David do?
Philistines → Greek sea people