5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis
- Hebrew war with Canaanites
- married non-Hebrew
- a A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
- b Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
- c What was the Sinai experience?
- d What was a conflict for the people with King Solomon?
- e What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
- Advanced cultures under same government, no war, easy exchange of goods
- What did Amos and Isaiah predict for the urban Hebrews?
- What was the cause of the era of small kingdoms?
- What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?
5 True/False questions
(put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity → What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
Amos and Isaiah → Who were the early prophets?
Ninevah → What was the first western-model city?
Philistines → Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
Private property & the creation of social classes → What was King Solomon's reign like?