5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- conquer Jerusalem
- Hebrews control Palestine
- switch to money economy, Yahweh's identity crisis
- Canaanites, Phoenicians, Carthaginians
- a Who took over the Assyrians in 589?
- b Who practiced the religion Baalim?
- c What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
- d What did King David do?
- e What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What did Amos and Isaiah say Yahweh was?
- What was a conflict for the people with King Solomon?
- What did Amos and Isaiah predict for the urban Hebrews?
- Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?
- Greek sea people
5 True/False questions
hand appeared "you're going down", buildings shake as Persians charge in → What happened with Balshezzar and the writing on the wall?
Sennacherib → What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?
960-922 → When did King Solomon rule?
explained captivity, predicted rescue → What did the prophet Jeremiah do in response to the Hebrews' anger at Yahweh for the Babylonian captivity?
1200-800 → When was the Era of Small Kingdoms?