5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sargon II
- (put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity
- hand appeared "you're going down", buildings shake as Persians charge in
- european barbarian migrations
- a What happened with Balshezzar and the writing on the wall?
- b What Assyrian king took Mesopotamia and Syria?
- c What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- d Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
- e What was the cause of the era of small kingdoms?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?
- Which Persian king took over the Chaldeans in 539?
- Who is the special people's god?
- Assyrian city state and militant sun god
- What was King Solomon's reign like?
5 True/False questions
decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians → What was the tweeners' purpose?
married non-Hebrew → What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?
Abraham → Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
tweeners → Which Persian king took over the Chaldeans in 539?
Yahweh didn't protect them → Why were the Hebrews angry at Yahweh during the Babylonian Captivity?