5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (put it down, take leading families to Babylon) Babylonian Captivity
- married non-Hebrew
- decline of the E. and Hittites and Babylonians
- a What was a conflict for the people with King Solomon?
- b A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
- c What did the Chaldeans do in response to the Hebrew revolt?
- d People who are on the outskirts of civilization with a barbarian spirit and advanced weapons
- e What happened because of the era of small kingdoms?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which Persian king took over Egypt?
- What were problems with the Hebrews becoming a settled society?
- What did the prophet Jeremiah do in response to the Hebrews' anger at Yahweh for the Babylonian captivity?
- Which Persian king took over the Chaldeans in 539?
- What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?
5 True/False questions
golden age & extravagance → What was King Solomon's reign like?
free religion & semi-independent governments → What was the Persian method of rule?
Philistines → Greek sea people
Ahura Mazda → Who was the god of good in Persian religion?
Yahweh → Who is the special people's god?