5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Private property & the creation of social classes
- a A group that worships only one god but believes in the existence of other gods for other groups
- b Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
- c Who was the Persian traditional sun god?
- d When did King Solomon rule?
- e What was a result of the switch to money economy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who is the special people's god?
- What was King Solomon's reign like?
- Which Persian king took over the Chaldeans in 539?
- Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
- When did King David rule?
5 True/False questions
european barbarian migrations → What was the Sinai experience?
Cambyses → Which Persian king took over the Chaldeans in 539?
umbrella effect → What caused the advancement of civilization under the Assyrian rule?
disaster as punishment for sins → What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?
married non-Hebrew → What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?