5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hebrews control Palestine
- free religion & semi-independent governments
- a Middlemen, credited with first alphabet & missionaries of civilization
- b What was the Persian method of rule?
- c Greek sea people
- d What was a result of the conquering of Jerusalem?
- e When was the Era of Small Kingdoms?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?
- Assyrian city state and militant sun god
- When did King Solomon rule?
- When did the Persians conquer the Chaldeans?
- Who was the god of evil in Persian religion?
5 True/False questions
married non-Hebrew → What Assyrian king took the Hebrews?
universal, intangible monotheistic God → What did Amos and Isaiah say Yahweh was?
Esarhadden → Who is the special people's god?
Abraham → Who was the tribe leader of the Hebrews?
Mithra → Assyrian city state and militant sun god