5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- large, round hut built by Plains Indians
- Native American doctor or healer
- Native American celebration in which the hosts give gifts to their guests
- Spanish word for "village"
- B. sled made of poles tied together, used by Native Americans to transport goods across the plains
4 True/False questions
League → large, round hut built by Plains Indians
longhouse → union of people or groups
Cultural region → land set aside by the United States government for Native Americans
Powwow → Spanish word for "village"