5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- structure sharing
- binary tree
- a a case where two data structures share some elements.
- b 1. data that is incorrect, meaningless, or random; 2. storage that is no longer pointed to by any variable and therefore can no longer be accessed.
- c 1. in Lisp, the function that constructs a pair of pointers, or basic element of list structure. 2. a cons data structure. 3. to make a cons data structure.
- d a tree in which each node has at most two children.
- e describes a thought experiment or view of an entity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an item (or description of items) being sought in a search.
- given two sets, the intersection is the set of elements that are members of both sets.
- a pointer to data.
- an abstract computer that is simulated by an interpreter program running on an actual computer.
5 True/False questions
first-child/next-sibling → a case where two data structures share some elements.
linked list → a sequence of records, where each record contains a link to the next one.
quadratic → O(n2), a problem whose solution requires a quadratic amount of time or space if the problem is of size n.
child → in a tree, a node pointed to by a parent node.
taxonomy → a classification of objects into a tree structure that groups related objects.