5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chemical change
- a on the left
- b a change that produces matter with a different composition than the original matter
- c of definite shape and volume
- d is a substance that takes a shape of it contaner.
- e the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
5 Multiple choice questions
- on the right
- a molecule composed of one kind of atom; cannot be broken into simpler units by chemical reactions.
- the smallest unit of matter that has the characteristics of an element; consists of three main types of subatomic particles: protons neutrons and electrons.
- any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- a measure of how hot or cold something is
5 True/False questions
law of conservation of mass → a fundamental principle of classical physics that matter cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system
periodic table → on the right
mixtures → made of two or more substances (elements, compounds, or both) that are combined
physical change → a change that produces matter with a different composition than the original matter
base → a body of matter without definite shape