5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chemical change
- a physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together
- b the amount per unit size
- c on the left
- d a change that produces matter with a different composition than the original matter
- e that which has mass and occupies space.(everything in the world has this)
5 Multiple choice questions
- a molecule composed of one kind of atom; cannot be broken into simpler units by chemical reactions.
- a body of matter without definite shape
- of definite shape and volume
- is a substance that takes a shape of it contaner.
- on the right
5 True/False questions
mixtures → made of two or more substances (elements, compounds, or both) that are combined
physical change → a change that produces matter with a different composition than the original matter
law of conservation of mass → the smallest unit of matter that has the characteristics of an element; consists of three main types of subatomic particles: protons neutrons and electrons.
compounds → substances formed by the joining of elements through chemical bonding. every molecule of a compound is the same.
gas → the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity