5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chemical change
- a is a substance that takes a shape of it contaner.
- b the amount per unit size
- c a change that produces matter with a different composition than the original matter
- d the smallest unit of matter that has the characteristics of an element; consists of three main types of subatomic particles: protons neutrons and electrons.
- e substances formed by the joining of elements through chemical bonding. every molecule of a compound is the same.
5 Multiple choice questions
- of definite shape and volume
- made of two or more substances (elements, compounds, or both) that are combined
- any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water
- on the left
- that which has mass and occupies space.(everything in the world has this)
5 True/False questions
acid → of definite shape and volume
elements → a molecule composed of one kind of atom; cannot be broken into simpler units by chemical reactions.
gas → any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water
law of conservation of mass → a fundamental principle of classical physics that matter cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system
volume → physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together