- Duty: executive power given to president, 4yr term, VP chosen same term
- Electoral college: equal to senate and rep, cannot be appointed by senator or office of trust/profit
- Election process: meeting states, votary ballot for two persons, send voting list to the senate, senate counts all the votes, if there's a tie house chooses president, runner-up becomes VP, VP tie then senate chooses VP
- Time of election: congress
- Qualifications: natural born citizen, 35yrs old, 14yrs resident
- Leaves office: VP takes over, if VP is unavailable then officer, then new president is elected
- Paycheck: compensation is set
- Oath: "I do solemnly swear/affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the US and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the US"