5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Distance decay
- Total fertility rate
- Intranational refugees
- Activity (action) space
- a aversge of number of children born to a woman during her lifetime, as expressed for a total population.
- b a change in residence intended to be permanent
- c the space within which daily activity occurs
- d the various degenerative effects of distance on human spatial structures and interactions
- e refugees who have abandoned their town or village but not their village
5 Multiple choice questions
- the number of people per unit area of arable land
- migration to a distant destination that occurs in stages
- the study of patterns and rates of population change, including birth and death rates, migration trends, and evolving population distribution patterns.
- distance measurment not in linear terms such as miles or kilometers but but in terms such as cost and time
- based on western europes expeirience of changes in population growth exhibited by countries undergoing industrialization .
5 True/False questions
Absolute direction → a compass direction such as north or south
Cyclic movement → movement- for example, nomadic migration-- a closed route repeated annually or seasonally
Permanent refugees → refugees who have been substantially integrated into the host country or host region and who are thus seen as long-term visitors
Infant mortality → describes the number of babies that die within the first year of their lives
Natural increase → the time required for a population to double in size.