How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
Wordly Wise: List 2-Book 10
To hear and decide judicially; to judge
A 100th anniversary or its celebration
1. A person's face; the expression on a person's face
2. Support or approval
3. To support or approve; to tolerate
To make dissatisfied; to put in a bad mood
A state of balance
To speed up a process; to facilitate
1. To encircle, bind, or surround
2. To get ready for action; to brace
1. Not called for; unnecessary
2. Without charge; free.
Unreal or imagined; deceiving
Incapable of being replaced, soothed, or significantly changed; relentless
1. A source of light, especially from the sky, such as the sun or moon
2. A person who is well known for her of his achievements; a celebrity
A public statement explaining the intentions, motives, or views of an individual or group
To fascinate or hypnotize
An act or statement that may serve as an example or justification for a later one
Not genuine; false