To hear and decide judicially; to judge
A 100th anniversary or its celebration
1. A person's face; the expression on a person's face
2. Support or approval
3. To support or approve; to tolerate
To make dissatisfied; to put in a bad mood
A state of balance
To speed up a process; to facilitate
1. To encircle, bind, or surround
2. To get ready for action; to brace
1. Not called for; unnecessary
2. Without charge; free.
Unreal or imagined; deceiving
Incapable of being replaced, soothed, or significantly changed; relentless
1. A source of light, especially from the sky, such as the sun or moon
2. A person who is well known for her of his achievements; a celebrity
A public statement explaining the intentions, motives, or views of an individual or group
To fascinate or hypnotize
An act or statement that may serve as an example or justification for a later one
Not genuine; false
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.