Create an account
(19) Et hoc est testimonium Iohannis quando miserunt Iudaei ab Hierosolymis sacerdotes et Levitas ad eum ut interrogarent eum, "Tu quis es?".
(19) And this is the testimony of John when sent the Jews from Jerusalem priests and Levites to him so that they might ask him, "You who are you?".
(20) Et confessus est et non negavit et confessus est quia, "Non sum ego Christus.".
(20) And confessed it is and not did he deny and confessed it was that, "Not I am I (the Christ).".
(21) Et interrogaverunt eum, "Quid ergo Helias es tu?". Et dicit, "Non sum." "Propheta es tu?" Et respondit, "Non."
(21) And they questioned him, "What then Elijah are you?". And he says, "Not I am." "The Prophet are you?" And he responds, "No."
(22) Dixerunt ergo ei, "Quis es, ut responsum demus his qui miserunt nos? Quid dicis de te ipso?".
(22) They said therefore to him "Who are you, so that a response we might give to those who sent us? What do you say about yourself?".
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together