Upgrade to remove ads
Chapter 1: 70-346
Terms in this set (11)
This role provides you with access to all administrative features. User's assigned this role are the only users able to assign other admin roles.
This role gives you the ability to make purchases, manage subscriptions, manage support tickets, and monitor service health.
This role allows you to reset the passwords of most Office 365 user accounts, except those assigned the global admin, service admin, or billing roles. Users assigned the password admin role can reset the passwords of other users assigned the password admin role.
This role allows you to manage service requests and monitor service health.
User Management Administrator
This role allows users to reset passwords and monitor service health. They can also manage user accounts, user groups, and service requests. Users assigned this role are unable to delete accounts assigned the global admin role; create other admins roles; or reset passwords for users assigned the billing, global, or service admin roles.
How many user's are selected for a pilot program?
Successful pilot programs often attempt to use a minimum of 5% of the potential group to be migrated. This 5% should meet the following general criteria:
1. Full-Time Employees of the organization
2. Representative of the organization
3. Have been with the organization a minimum of six months.
4. Already trained on the software that they will be using.
5. Willingness to provide feedback.
Plan a Pilot
1. Designate Pilot Users
2. Identify workloads that don't require migration.
3. Run the Office 365 Health, Readiness, and Connectivity checks.
4. Run IDFix
5. Create a test plan or use case.
6. Connect existing email accounts for pilot users.
7. Service descriptions
8. FastTrack Center
You have been asked to provide some advice to Fabrikam, a small manufacturing business that migrated to Office 365. Fabrikam needs your advice because the person responsible for Fabrikam's IT recently left the company. During the process, they handed over the credentials of all of their Office 365 accounts to the CEO.
The CEO also reports to you that there have been license problems. The company initially purchased a 50-license subscription. Since then, 10 news users have been employeed to replace 10 people who left the company over the last few months. The employees who departed still have Office 365 accounts.
Fabrikam has signed up for an Office 365 subscription and is currently using the tenant name Fabrikam.onmicrosoft.com. Fabrikam wants to assign their custom domain, Fabrikam.com, to Office 365 and to have Microsoft DNS servers host this zone. With this information to mind, answer the following questions:
1. What kind of DNS record must be added to confirm ownership of the fabrikam.com DNS zone?
2. Which DNS records must be modified to have Microsoft DNS servers host the Fabrikam.com DNS zone?
3. Describe the nature of at least one user account that will have Global Administrator rights for Fabrikam's Office 365 subscription.
4. What methods can be used to resolve the license conflicts?
1. A TXT record must be added to confirm ownership of the fabrikam.com DNS zone.
2. The NS records for the zone must be modified to allow Microsoft to host the frabrikam.com and DNS zone.
3. The first user account created for a subscription will be assigned Global Administrator privileges. This will be the user account of the IT staff member who recently left and who set up Office 365.
4. The license conflict can be resolved by either manually removing the licenses from the 10 users who have left the organization, or by deleting their user accounts.
Test Plan or Use Case
is a document that provides information on each phase of the migration.
True or False: Can you configure pilot users with Office 365 mailboxes through the configuration of SPF records, accepted domains, accepted domains, and email forwarding?
You can prove ownership of a domain through what record?
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Ch. 2 70-346
70-346 Chapter 3
70-346 Chapter 6
70-346 Chapter 1
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
70-346 Chapter 2
Chapter 9- People as Strategy: Managing Service Em…
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Overview of Motherboards
Ch. 24 Network Address Translation
Ch. 23 Advanced IPv4 ACLs and Device Security
Ch. 22 Basic IPv4 Access Control Lists