5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- OBJECTIVE PRONOUN
- 8 Parts of Speech
- LINKING VERB
- RELATIVE PRONOUN
- a who, whose, whom, which, that.
A PRONOUN that starts adjective dependent clauses
- b a verb that does not show action and links the subject with the complement of a sentence (is, are, was, were, have, has, etc.)
- c a pronoun that can function as the direct object, indirect object or object of the preposition, participle, gerund, or infinitive. Cannot serve as the subject of a sentence; cannot show ownership.
- d describes or modifies a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
- e nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, verbals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- modifies a verb, an adjective, or another adverb and answers the questions Where? When? Why? How? How much?
- refers to the person spoken to [you, your, yours]
- a verb form ending in -ing or -ed that is used as an adjective
- a CONJUNCTION that starts an adverb dependent clause (because, if, since, when, although, etc.)
- words like at, by, during, for, from, in, of, on, to, with, etc.
--begin prepositional phrases
5 True/False questions
NCI (noun clause identifier) → a CONJUNCTION or PRONOUN that starts a noun dependent clause (that, who, whether, why, etc)
NOMINATIVE PRONOUN → a pronoun that can function as the subject of a sentence
COORDINATING CONJUNCTION → a CONJUNCTION that joins words, phrases, and clauses.
FANBOYS= for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so
PROPER ADJECTIVE → an adjective formed from a proper noun. It begins with a capital letter. Ex: America (N). . .American (Adj)
3RD PERSON PRONOUN → refers to the person spoken about [he, him, his, she, her, hers, it, its, they, them, their, theirs]