5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- SUBORDINATING CONJUNCTION
- 8 Parts of Speech
- PARTICIPLE (verbal)
- a a CONJUNCTION that starts an adverb dependent clause (because, if, since, when, although, etc.)
- b Takes the place of a noun.
- c describes or modifies a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
- d a verb form ending in -ing or -ed that is used as an adjective
- e nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, verbals.
5 Multiple choice questions
- refers to the person speaking [I, me, my, mine, we, us, our, ours]
- a pronoun that can function as the subject of a sentence
- names a person, place, thing, or idea
- expresses physical or mental activity
- To + verb, used as a noun, adjective, or adverb
5 True/False questions
2ND PERSON PRONOUN → refers to the person spoken to [you, your, yours]
PREPOSITION → words like at, by, during, for, from, in, of, on, to, with, etc.
--begin prepositional phrases
NCI (noun clause identifier) → To + verb, used as a noun, adjective, or adverb
PROPER NOUN → Takes the place of a noun.
3RD PERSON PRONOUN → refers to the person spoken about [he, him, his, she, her, hers, it, its, they, them, their, theirs]