5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3RD PERSON PRONOUN
- INFINITIVE (verbal)
- PROPER ADJECTIVE
- COORDINATING CONJUNCTION
- ACTION VERB
- a To + verb, used as a noun, adjective, or adverb
- b an adjective formed from a proper noun. It begins with a capital letter. Ex: America (N). . .American (Adj)
- c refers to the person spoken about [he, him, his, she, her, hers, it, its, they, them, their, theirs]
- d expresses physical or mental activity
- e a CONJUNCTION that joins words, phrases, and clauses.
FANBOYS= for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so
5 Multiple choice questions
- nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, verbals.
- refers to the person speaking [I, me, my, mine, we, us, our, ours]
- a CONJUNCTION that starts an adverb dependent clause (because, if, since, when, although, etc.)
- a pronoun that can function as the direct object, indirect object or object of the preposition, participle, gerund, or infinitive. Cannot serve as the subject of a sentence; cannot show ownership.
- a pronoun that shows ownership
5 True/False questions
NOUN → Takes the place of a noun.
NCI (noun clause identifier) → a CONJUNCTION or PRONOUN that starts a noun dependent clause (that, who, whether, why, etc)
NOMINATIVE PRONOUN → a pronoun that can function as the direct object, indirect object or object of the preposition, participle, gerund, or infinitive. Cannot serve as the subject of a sentence; cannot show ownership.
RELATIVE PRONOUN → who, whose, whom, which, that.
A PRONOUN that starts adjective dependent clauses
ADJECTIVE → modifies a verb, an adjective, or another adverb and answers the questions Where? When? Why? How? How much?