5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- NCI (noun clause identifier)
- LINKING VERB
- 1st PERSON PRONOUN
- a describes or modifies a NOUN or a PRONOUN and answers the questions What kind? Which one? Whose? How many?
- b names a person, place, thing, or idea
- c refers to the person speaking [I, me, my, mine, we, us, our, ours]
- d a CONJUNCTION or PRONOUN that starts a noun dependent clause (that, who, whether, why, etc)
- e a verb that does not show action and links the subject with the complement of a sentence (is, are, was, were, have, has, etc.)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Takes the place of a noun.
- expresses physical or mental activity
- modifies a verb, an adjective, or another adverb and answers the questions Where? When? Why? How? How much?
- a pronoun that can function as the subject of a sentence
- nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, verbals.
5 True/False questions
INFINITIVE (verbal) → To + verb, used as a noun, adjective, or adverb
PROPER ADJECTIVE → an adjective formed from a proper noun. It begins with a capital letter. Ex: America (N). . .American (Adj)
RELATIVE PRONOUN → who, whose, whom, which, that.
A PRONOUN that starts adjective dependent clauses
PARTICIPLE (verbal) → a verb form ending in -ing or -ed that is used as an adjective
PROPER NOUN → Takes the place of a noun.