5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To roam in search of plunder.
- adj. Feeling or expressing a sense of injustice,injury, or offense.
- adj. Relating to the treatment of a disease; contributing to general well-being.
- v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.
- v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.
5 True/False questions
utilitarian → n. A member of the nobility.
adj. Of noble birth; showing refinement of taste or manners.
modicum → n. A small amount.
fauna → v. To roam in search of plunder.
choleric → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
patrician → adj. Feeling or expressing a sense of injustice,injury, or offense.