5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Not given to action or reaction; sluggish or calm in temperament.
- n. A member of the nobility.
adj. Of noble birth; showing refinement of taste or manners.
- n. pl. Equipment or acessories.
- adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
- n. A natural inclination or tendency.
5 True/False questions
opulent → n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
fauna → n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
disconcert → v. To disrupt the self-ossession or confidence of; to perturb or fluster.
interpose → v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.
comport → v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.