5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Having or exhibiting great wealth or abundance.
- adj. Relating to the treatment of a disease; contributing to general well-being.
- v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.
- n. A natural inclination or tendency.
- n. pl. Equipment or acessories.
5 True/False questions
phlegmatic → adj. Not given to action or reaction; sluggish or calm in temperament.
modicum → n. A small amount.
patrician → n. A small amount.
choleric → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
utilitarian → adj. Relating to usefulness rather than beauty; practical.