5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
- adj. Feeling or expressing a sense of injustice,injury, or offense.
- adj. Not given to action or reaction; sluggish or calm in temperament.
- n. A small amount.
- adj. Relating to usefulness rather than beauty; practical.
5 True/False questions
comport → v. To disrupt the self-ossession or confidence of; to perturb or fluster.
propensity → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
fauna → v. To roam in search of plunder.
interpose → v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.
maraud → v. To roam in search of plunder.