5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.
- n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
- n. A small amount.
- v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.
- v. To disrupt the self-ossession or confidence of; to perturb or fluster.
5 True/False questions
therapeutic → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
maraud → v. To roam in search of plunder.
choleric → adj. Not given to action or reaction; sluggish or calm in temperament.
propensity → n. A natural inclination or tendency.
phlegmatic → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.