5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- v. To roam in search of plunder.
- n. A small amount.
- adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.
- v. 1. To behave or conduct oneself.
2. To be in accord or agreement. Used with with.
- n. pl. Equipment or acessories.
5 True/False questions
therapeutic → adj. Relating to the treatment of a disease; contributing to general well-being.
patrician → n. A member of the nobility.
adj. Of noble birth; showing refinement of taste or manners.
propensity → n. A natural inclination or tendency.
fauna → n. Animals of a region or period, considered a a whole.
disconcert → v. To disrupt the self-ossession or confidence of; to perturb or fluster.