5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- adj. Not given to action or reaction; sluggish or calm in temperament.
- adj. Having or exhibiting great wealth or abundance.
- v To place or come between; to intervene or interrupt.
- adj. Relating to the treatment of a disease; contributing to general well-being.
- adj. Feeling or expressing a sense of injustice,injury, or offense.
5 True/False questions
patrician → n. A member of the nobility.
adj. Of noble birth; showing refinement of taste or manners.
utilitarian → adj. Relating to usefulness rather than beauty; practical.
comport → n. A small amount.
disconcert → v. To disrupt the self-ossession or confidence of; to perturb or fluster.
choleric → adj. Easily angered; quick-tempered.