5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- gov. can't put troops in your home without your permission
- more taxes on basic items, especially goods that the colonists could not make themselves
- all of the colonies
- a how many parts are in magna carta?
- b which colonies sent representatives to the second continental congress?
- c what was the townshend acts?
- d What is amendment 3?
- e True or False. All of the colonies did not have lawmaking bodies like the Virginia House of Burgesses.
5 Multiple choice questions
- why did the first continental congress not meet in boston?
- When did the Mayflower create their own gov?
- who was the french and indian war fought between?
- what was the reason for the shot heard 'round the world?
- what is a fine?
5 True/False questions
parchment paper by the official printer of the congress and copies distributed to the king and in the colonies → What is the sixth amendment?
parliament → what was the part of magna carta that said how a council of advisors must be established later called?
he was a leader of french and indian war → why did the second continental congress appoint george washington to head the revolutionary forces?
the boston harbor → who was the princpal writer of the document that would explain why we want to be free?
1215 → when was magna carta applied?