5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the 5th amendment
- the french and indians against the british
- to raise money from the colonists
- they no longer needed english protection against the french
- john dickenson
- a who was the french and indian war fought between?
- b what happened to the colonists after the french and indian war?
- c what part of the US constitution was made from the due process?
- d what did king george III initiate a series of laws for?
- e representative from pennsylvania, strongly opposed to independence
5 Multiple choice questions
- why did the second continental congress appoint george washington to head the revolutionary forces?
- what did england do after the colonists boycotted their goods?
- what is a speedy trial?
- which colonies were less in favor of independence?
- who was in favor of independence?
5 True/False questions
Parliament → What was copied by the US that is now the Congress?
magna carta → what english document from 1215 first claimed that the gov. could not raise taxes without permission?
england is left with a huge war debt. england begins taxing the colonies to help offset the war debt → what were the 2 consequences of the french and indian war?
john adams → representative from massachusetts to the congress. He is a strong proponent of independence. He is unpopular with many of the memberse of congress
they were mad. they passed the intolerable acts → what was england's response to the boston tea party?