5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- states basic human rights (life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness), 27 complaints to king geroge III, and a declaration to the world saying that we are free
- all states must agree
- Magna Carta and Petition of Right
- india for spices
- a where was columbus supposed to go on his journey and what was he going there for?
- b how many parts are in magna carta?
- c in order to approve the declaratioin of independence, what must happen?
- d What two other documents are the first part of the English Bill of Rights in?
- e what are the 3 parts of the declaration of independence?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is amendment 3?
- What was created in 1619 in Jamestown?
- What type of gov. does the Magna Carta, The Petition of Right, and The English Bill of Rights show?
- what was the due process?
- who used to own quebec and montreal and who owns them now?
5 True/False questions
Northern colonies or New England colonies → What group of colonies do Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire fall into?
people have the right to a fair and speedy trial → What is the sixth amendment?
when parliament removed King Charles II and replaced him with his daughter Mary and her husband William → What is the Glorious Revolution?
it worked and the stamp act was repealed as well as other taxes → what does coercive mean?
pilgrims → Who made up the Mayflower?