5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- it was common sense to stop following a royal brute (bully)
- boycott british goods
- his daughter Mary and her husband William
- house of lords and house of commons
- a when was the boston tea party?
- b what are the two parts of parliament?
- c what did the colonists decide to do after england taxed them and interfered in their lives?
- d what did the pamphlet Common Sense state?
- e Who replaced King Charles II in the Glorious Revolution?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How much did England interfere with the colonies between 1607 and the mid-1700s?
- what was the first continental congress's purpose?
- what is the first amendment?
- When was King Charles 1 forced to sign the Petition of Right?
- what was the part of magna carta that said how a council of advisors must be established later called?
5 True/False questions
The Great Charter → what is another name for magna carta?
it worked and the stamp act was repealed as well as other taxes → what were 2 ways to get money from the colonies?
Parliament removed King Charles II and replaced him with his daughter Mary and her husband William → what was the declaratory act?
Williamsburg → what was england's form of a representative democracy?
french wanted to expland land to the south → What are the two very important ideas we get from England?