5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- boycott british goods
- may, 1775-just three weeks after lexington and concord-meet in philidelphia
- thomas jefferson
- Jamestown, Virginia in 1607
- a who was the princpal writer of the document that would explain why we want to be free?
- b How many colonies are there?
- c what did the colonists decide to do after england taxed them and interfered in their lives?
- d when was the second continental congress?
- e what was the 1st permanent English settlement and when was it established?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what was king george III determined to do?
- representative from pennsylvania, strongly opposed to independence
- where did the colonists dump chests of tea into during the boston tea party?
- What two other documents are the first part of the English Bill of Rights in?
- In 1628, what was King Charles I forced to sign?
5 True/False questions
Southern colonies → who discovered the americas?
more taxes on basic items, especially goods that the colonists could not make themselves → what did the second continental congress assume?
they hated it → how did the colonists feel about british taxes and interference in colonial life?
they no longer needed english protection against the french → who was the french and indian war fought between?
you come to trial quickly → what was the colonists result to england passing the tea act, declaratory act, and the townshend acts?