5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the idea that the gov. must follow certain constitutionally established rules before it can imprison you, kill you, etc.
- the money you pay to stay at home until your trial is over
- india for spices
- a how many chests of tea did the colonists dump into the boston harbor during the boston tea party?
- b what is a bail?
- c what was the due process?
- d Who made up the Mayflower?
- e where was columbus supposed to go on his journey and what was he going there for?
5 Multiple choice questions
- when was the second continental congress?
- What are the seven parts of the English Bill of Rights?
- who was the princpal writer of the document that would explain why we want to be free?
- what was the first battle of the revolutionary war?
- in order to approve the declaratioin of independence, what must happen?
5 True/False questions
be loyal to the monarchy and the british gov. → what should colonists do as british subjects?
people have the right to petition the gov. → What is the sixth amendment?
The Virginia House of Burgesses → What was created in 1619 in Jamestown?
1628 → When was the Glorious Revolution?
nobles and king john → who was part of the magna carta?