6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the substance an enzyme acts on
- any substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction without being used or changed in the reaction is a ________.
- this is a protein used to digest the sugar found in milk.
- complex polymers made up of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen
- There are __________ (number) amino acids that vary in shape, size, and chemical properties
5 True/False questions
amylase → this is a protein used to digest starch.
proteins → Polymers of molecules called amino acids
hemoglobin → An enzyme is what type of organic compound?
keratin → An enzyme is what type of organic compound?
enzymes → this is a protein used to digest starch.