6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The monomers of proteins are _________ _________.
- any substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction without being used or changed in the reaction is a ________.
- this is a protein used to digest the sugar found in milk.
- these special proteins are involved in all life processes including digestion, energy storage, and release
- the region where an enzyme binds to its substrate
5 True/False questions
substrate → the substance an enzyme acts on
hemoglobin → this is a protein found in red blood cells that transports oxygen
carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen → The elements found in proteins are... (alphabetical order separated by comas)
enzymes → this is a protein used to digest starch.
amylase → this is a protein used to digest starch.