5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.
- b the monomers of carbohydrates
- c solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
- d A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
- e the polymers made of monosaccharides
5 Multiple choice questions
- List the four organic macromolecules talked about in class (in alphabetical order with commas in between)
- the polymers made of nucleotides
- A large compound formed from many monomers
- the monomers of lipids
- the monomers of proteins
5 True/False questions
acids → solutions that have a low pH (less than 7) are____________.
monomer → A large compound formed from many monomers
organic → Molecules that contain carbon are known as _________ molecules.
water → solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
hydrophilic → molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.