5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
- b A property of water that makes water molecules like to stick to each other.
- c the polymers made of fatty acids
- d A building blocks of a polymer
- e the monomers that make up nucleic acids
5 Multiple choice questions
- the polymers made of amino acids
- the polymers made of nucleotides
- solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
- List the four organic macromolecules talked about in class (in alphabetical order with commas in between)
- This molecule is important to maintaining homeostasis in our bodies, it is needed for key reactions, it makes up the majority of our body, and it transports materials throughout the body
5 True/False questions
hydrophobic → molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.
homeostasis → the polymers made of amino acids
amino acids → the monomers of lipids
acids → solutions that have a low pH (less than 7) are____________.
carbohydrates → A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.