5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the polymers made of amino acids
- b this molecule makes up the majority of your body
- c molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.
- d molecules that DO mix with water are _______________.
- e Molecules that contain carbon are known as _________ molecules.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
- the monomers of proteins
- solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
- A giant molecule in living cells, composed of thousands of smaller monomer molecules is a ________________.
- the monomers of lipids
5 True/False questions
homeostasis → process by which organisms keep internal conditions relatively constant despite changes in the external environment (like a thermostat)
monomer → A large compound formed from many monomers
cohesion → the polymers made of amino acids
molecule → A structure that results when two or more atoms are joined together by sharing electrons
polymer → A building blocks of a polymer