5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins
- a A property of water that makes water molecules like to stick to each other.
- b this molecule makes up the majority of your body
- c molecules that DO mix with water are _______________.
- d List the four organic macromolecules talked about in class (in alphabetical order with commas in between)
- e A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A large compound formed from many monomers
- A building blocks of a polymer
- A giant molecule in living cells, composed of thousands of smaller monomer molecules is a ________________.
- solutions that have a low pH (less than 7) are____________.
- the monomers of lipids
5 True/False questions
proteins → solutions that have a low pH (less than 7) are____________.
bases → This molecule is important to maintaining homeostasis in our bodies, it is needed for key reactions, it makes up the majority of our body, and it transports materials throughout the body
molecule → A structure that results when two or more atoms are joined together by sharing electrons
carbohydrates → A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
lipids → solutions that have a low pH (less than 7) are____________.