5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nucleic acids
- a the polymers made of nucleotides
- b A weak bond that attracts water molecules to each other is called a ___________ bond.
- c process by which organisms keep internal conditions relatively constant despite changes in the external environment (like a thermostat)
- d A structure that results when two or more atoms are joined together by sharing electrons
- e the polymers made of monosaccharides
5 Multiple choice questions
- solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
- the monomers that make up nucleic acids
- This molecule is important to maintaining homeostasis in our bodies, it is needed for key reactions, it makes up the majority of our body, and it transports materials throughout the body
- molecules that DO mix with water are _______________.
- molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.
5 True/False questions
monomer → A building blocks of a polymer
lipids → the polymers made of fatty acids
carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins → the polymers made of monosaccharides
acids → solutions that have a low pH (less than 7) are____________.
polymer → A building blocks of a polymer