5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- fatty acids
- carbohydrates, lipids, nucleic acids, proteins
- amino acids
- a the monomers of proteins
- b List the four organic macromolecules talked about in class (in alphabetical order with commas in between)
- c the monomers of lipids
- d A building blocks of a polymer
- e the polymers made of monosaccharides
5 Multiple choice questions
- This molecule is important to maintaining homeostasis in our bodies, it is needed for key reactions, it makes up the majority of our body, and it transports materials throughout the body
- the polymers made of fatty acids
- A giant molecule in living cells, composed of thousands of smaller monomer molecules is a ________________.
- the monomers of carbohydrates
- A large compound formed from many monomers
5 True/False questions
nucleotides → the polymers made of nucleotides
organic → Molecules that contain carbon are known as _________ molecules.
proteins → the polymers made of amino acids
cohesion → solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
hydrophilic → molecules that DO mix with water are _______________.