5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- fatty acids
- a the monomers of lipids
- b This molecule is important to maintaining homeostasis in our bodies, it is needed for key reactions, it makes up the majority of our body, and it transports materials throughout the body
- c molecules that do NOT mix with water are ____________.
- d A large compound formed from many monomers
- e process by which organisms keep internal conditions relatively constant despite changes in the external environment (like a thermostat)
5 Multiple choice questions
- molecules that DO mix with water are _______________.
- the polymers made of monosaccharides
- solutions that have a high pH (greater than 7) are ______________.
- A giant molecule in living cells, composed of thousands of smaller monomer molecules is a ________________.
- the polymers made of fatty acids
5 True/False questions
organic → Molecules that contain carbon are known as _________ molecules.
monomer → A large compound formed from many monomers
cohesion → the polymers made of amino acids
hydrogen → the polymers made of amino acids
amino acids → the monomers of proteins