5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Silicon Valley
- Wheat Belt
- Metropolitan Area
- a An extremely powerful nation, esp. one capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations.
- b A city and its surrounding built up cities
- c Low area of land surrounded by mountains
- d A region of western California southeast of San Francisco known for its high-technology design and manufacturing industries.
- e The region of the us interior west specializing in growing wheat.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a usually large farm or estate, esp. in a tropical or semitropical country, on which cotton, tobacco, coffee, sugar cane, or the like is cultivated, usually by resident laborers.
- A rejoin that lies far away from major populated centers
- An urban region, esp. one consisting of several large cities and suburbs that adjoin each other.
- Government distress similar to states
- the Midwestern states where corn is grown; Iowa and Illinois are excellent for raising corn and corn-fed livestock
5 True/False questions
Colonies → A group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.
Regionalism → A fling of a strong political religion
Arable → North American Free Trade Agreement
Fall Line → a natural boundary between 2 landform region with different elevations marked by rapids and waterfalls
Lichens → A small plants that consist of fungi and algae