5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Barrier Islands
- a Any cloth or goods produced by weaving, knitting, or felting.
- b Coastal islands created from sand deposited by ocean waves and currents in shallow water
- c The belief that certain countries should be independent
- d An urban region, esp. one consisting of several large cities and suburbs that adjoin each other.
- e a usually large farm or estate, esp. in a tropical or semitropical country, on which cotton, tobacco, coffee, sugar cane, or the like is cultivated, usually by resident laborers.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
- capable of producing crops; suitable for farming; suited to the plow and for tillage
- A region of western California southeast of San Francisco known for its high-technology design and manufacturing industries.
- A small plants that consist of fungi and algae
- the Midwestern states where corn is grown; Iowa and Illinois are excellent for raising corn and corn-fed livestock
5 True/False questions
Parliament → A small plants that consist of fungi and algae
Gentrification → The belief that certain countries should be independent
Wheat Belt → The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
Alluvial Soils → Soil deposited by streams of rivers
Provinces → Government distress similar to states