5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Corn Belt
- Continental Divide
- Dairy Belt
- a A fling of a strong political religion
- b The crest dividing north Americas major river systems into those flowing eastward and those flowing westward
- c the Midwestern states where corn is grown; Iowa and Illinois are excellent for raising corn and corn-fed livestock
- d The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
- e An extremely powerful nation, esp. one capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A city and its surrounding built up cities
- A rejoin that lies far away from major populated centers
- An are at or near the foot of a mountain region
- a natural boundary between 2 landform region with different elevations marked by rapids and waterfalls
- An urban region, esp. one consisting of several large cities and suburbs that adjoin each other.
5 True/False questions
Provinces → Government distress similar to states
Wheat Belt → The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
Gentrification → the buying and renovation of houses and stores in deteriorated urban neighborhoods by upper- or middle-income families or individuals, thus improving property values but often displacing low-income families and small businesses
Basins → Smoke or other atmospheric pollutants combined with fog in an unhealthy or irritating mixture.
Plantations → Low area of land surrounded by mountains