5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Corn Belt
- Continental Divide
- Dairy Belt
- a The crest dividing north Americas major river systems into those flowing eastward and those flowing westward
- b The dairy belt is where most of the milk products in America come from.
- c the Midwestern states where corn is grown; Iowa and Illinois are excellent for raising corn and corn-fed livestock
- d the buying and renovation of houses and stores in deteriorated urban neighborhoods by upper- or middle-income families or individuals, thus improving property values but often displacing low-income families and small businesses
- e Low area of land surrounded by mountains
5 Multiple choice questions
- The region of the us interior west specializing in growing wheat.
- Smoke or other atmospheric pollutants combined with fog in an unhealthy or irritating mixture.
- A region of western California southeast of San Francisco known for its high-technology design and manufacturing industries.
- Soil deposited by streams of rivers
- A small plants that consist of fungi and algae
5 True/False questions
Piedmont → A legislative lead by prime minister
Natural Hazards → Events in physical environments that can destroy human life and property
Plantations → Low area of land surrounded by mountains
Regionalism → An urban region, esp. one consisting of several large cities and suburbs that adjoin each other.
Consensus → A group of people who leave their native country to form in a new land a settlement subject to, or connected with, the parent nation.