5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wheat Belt
- Alluvial Soils
- a The region of the us interior west specializing in growing wheat.
- b Soil deposited by streams of rivers
- c Government distress similar to states
- d An extremely powerful nation, esp. one capable of influencing international events and the acts and policies of less powerful nations.
- e Smoke or other atmospheric pollutants combined with fog in an unhealthy or irritating mixture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The crest dividing north Americas major river systems into those flowing eastward and those flowing westward
- General agreement
- The condition that exists when the value of what a country imports exceeds the value of what it exports; also called an unfavorable
- Able to speak two languages with the facility of a native speaker.
- Low area of land surrounded by mountains
5 True/False questions
Regionalism → A fling of a strong political religion
Metropolitan Area → A city and its surrounding built up cities
Newsprint → Low area of land surrounded by mountains
NAFTA → Low area of land surrounded by mountains
Gentrification → The belief that certain countries should be independent