5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- was the explorer who founded Quebec and Montreal
- was an Indian who taught the Pilgrims how to fish and plant crops that would do well
- died from hunger, overwork, and diseases after being enslaved by the Spanish
- was the Spanish explorer who heard stories about the Seven Cities of Gold and set out to find them
- was the leader of the Incas killed by the Spanish
4 True/False questions
Sir Walter Raleigh → was the European who founded the colony of Roanoke Island that soon disappeared
Hernando de Soto → was the explorer who claimed for Spain all of what is today the southeastern United States and battled with Chief Tuscaloosa.
Motecuhzoma → was the Aztec leader when Europeans came to Mexico
Juan Ponce de Leon → was the explorer who claimed for Spain all of what is today the southeastern United States and battled with Chief Tuscaloosa.