5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- was the Spanish explorer who looked for the fountain of youth and named present day Florida
- was the European who founded the colony of Roanoke Island that soon disappeared
- was the explorer who claimed for Spain all of what is today the southeastern United States and battled with Chief Tuscaloosa.
- died from hunger, overwork, and diseases after being enslaved by the Spanish
- was the explorer who founded Quebec and Montreal
4 True/False questions
Francisco Vasquez de Coronado → was the Spanish explorer who heard stories about the Seven Cities of Gold and set out to find them
Hernando Cortes → was the explorer who claimed for Spain all of what is today the southeastern United States and battled with Chief Tuscaloosa.
Africans → were people who came to America against their will and forced to work for the colonists
Atahuallpa → was the leader of the Incas killed by the Spanish