5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jonathon promises to pay child support and alimony to his ex-wife every month after their divorce. Jonathon has
- T/F? For an offer to be effective, the offeror must have a serious intention to become bound by the offer.
- Mark is creating a Web site through which he will enter into contracts over the Internet. Important terms to include in his offers include
- Jim tells Dana that he will take her out to lunch on Thursday. Jim has made Dana a
- Holiday Sales Company and Global Distributors, Inc., enter into a contract for the delivery of imported specialty goods. Until the goods are delivered and paid for, these parties have
- a provisions specifying the remedies if the contract is breached.
- b T
- c promise
- d both a legal and a moral obligation to keep his promise
- e an executory contract.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the consideration that creates Kingston's obligations to pay Melina
- inside a box in which goods are packaged.
5 True/False questions
T/F? An illusory promise is unenforceable. → True
Green Grocers, Inc., enters into a contract with Hiway Transport Company for the delivery of a shipment of fresh produce. In a later dispute between these parties over the delivery, the doctrine of quasi contract cannot be used because → an executory contract.
An offer made in obvious anger is still an effective offer. → F
T/F? An offer does not need to be communicated to the offeree to become effective. → T
T/F? A release does not require consideration to be legally binding. → T