5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Green Grocers, Inc., enters into a contract with Hiway Transport Company for the delivery of a shipment of fresh produce. In a later dispute between these parties over the delivery, the doctrine of quasi contract cannot be used because
- Livewire Company and McCoy's Candy, Inc., sign a document that states Livewire agrees to design a Web page for McCoy's, which agrees to pay for the service. This is
- T/F? An executed contract is one that has been fully performed by both parties.
- Kingston promises to pay Melina $500 to install a sump pump in his warehouse. Melina completes the installation. The act of installing the pump
- a there is an actual contract covering the subject in dispute.
- b is the consideration that creates Kingston's obligations to pay Melina
- c an express contract
- d T
5 Multiple choice questions
- the objective theory of contracts.
- provisions specifying the remedies if the contract is breached.
5 True/False questions
T/F? Browse-wrap terms are arguably not enforceable. → True
An illusory promise is unenforceable. → T
Deb buys a song through eSongs, an online music vendor. Before completing the purchase and downloading the song, Deb must agree to a provision stating that she will not make and sell copies of the song. This provision is → False
T/F? A forum-selection clause indicates the forum, or location, for the delivery of goods purchased online. → F
Jonathon promises to pay child support and alimony to his ex-wife every month after their divorce. Jonathon has → both a legal and a moral obligation to keep his promise