5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- A contract is an agreement that can be enforced in court.
- Kingston promises to pay Melina $500 to install a sump pump in his warehouse. Melina completes the installation. The act of installing the pump
- T/F? A forum-selection clause indicates the forum, or location, for the delivery of goods purchased online.
- a F
- b is the consideration that creates Kingston's obligations to pay Melina
- c T
5 Multiple choice questions
- not question the adequacy of the consideration
5 True/False questions
May tries to start her new car with no success. She yells that she will sell the car to anyone for $10. Nick, a passerby who owns Nick's Pre-owned Autos, hands May $10. This is → not a valid acceptance because may does not seriously intend to sell
Bobbie claims that Carly breached their contract. Carly responds that she never intended to enter into a contract with Bobbie. The intent to enter into a contract is determined with reference to → the objective theory of contracts.
Mark is creating a Web site through which he will enter into contracts over the Internet. Important terms to include in his offers include → provisions specifying the remedies if the contract is breached.
T/F? Under the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, a typed name at the end of an email message is not considered an e-signature. → T
T/F? An agreement is not one of the requirements of a valid contract → T