5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- May tries to start her new car with no success. She yells that she will sell the car to anyone for $10. Nick, a passerby who owns Nick's Pre-owned Autos, hands May $10. This is
- A contract is an agreement that can be enforced in court.
- Kingston promises to pay Melina $500 to install a sump pump in his warehouse. Melina completes the installation. The act of installing the pump
- a T
- b not a valid acceptance because may does not seriously intend to sell
- c is the consideration that creates Kingston's obligations to pay Melina
- d browse-wrap terms
5 Multiple choice questions
- not liable, because the statement was an opinion.
- the objective theory of contracts.
5 True/False questions
Fresh Fast Service, Inc., offers to deliver produce to Growers' Market's customers for a certain price. Fresh's intent to extend a serious offer to Growers' Market is determined by reference to → not enforce it
Franzea is injured in an accident caused by Gentry. Gentry agrees to pay Franzea $2,500 if she agrees to release him from further liability. She agrees. If Franzea's damages ultimately exceed $2,500, she can collect → T
T/F? Browse-wrap terms are arguably not enforceable. → T
T/F? A quasi contract is not a true contract. → T
T/F? Under the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act, a typed name at the end of an email message is not considered an e-signature. → T