5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Phil agrees to work for Vacation Resorts, Inc., as a chef. In determining whether a contract has been formed, an element of prime importance is
- The agreement resulting from a buyer clicking on a box containing the words "I agree" is known as a click-on agreement.
- Mark is creating a Web site through which he will enter into contracts over the Internet. Important terms to include in his offers include
- Mariah promises to pay her assistant Nadine $10,000 in consideration of the services she provided over the years. Mariah never pays Nadine. Mariah is
- T/F? The only requirement for a valid contract is that the parties voluntarily entered into it.
- a F
- b not liable, because the consideration is in the past
- c provisions specifying the remedies if the contract is breached.
- d T
- e the parties' intent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- both a legal and a moral obligation to keep his promise
- an express contract
5 True/False questions
T/F? A forum-selection clause indicates the forum, or location, for the delivery of goods purchased online. → F
T/F? An executed contract is one that has been fully performed by both parties. → T
T/F? An offer does not need to be communicated to the offeree to become effective. → F
Kingston promises to pay Melina $500 to install a sump pump in his warehouse. Melina completes the installation. The act of installing the pump → both a legal and a moral obligation to keep his promise
T/F? In contract law, intent is determined by the objective theory of contracts. → T