5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Livewire Company and McCoy's Candy, Inc., sign a document that states Livewire agrees to design a Web page for McCoy's, which agrees to pay for the service. This is
- T/F? A forum-selection clause indicates the forum, or location, for the delivery of goods purchased online.
- T/F? A lottery is an example of an offer for a unilateral contract.
- Deb buys a song through eSongs, an online music vendor. Before completing the purchase and downloading the song, Deb must agree to a provision stating that she will not make and sell copies of the song. This provision is
- Quality Sales Corporation enters into contracts over the Internet. Quality can protect itself against disputes involving these contracts by making important terms
- a T
- b reasonably clear.
- c an express contract
- d F
- e a click-on agreement
5 Multiple choice questions
- legally sufficient
5 True/False questions
T/F? If an offeror does not expressly specify a certain mode of acceptance, then acceptance can be made by any reasonable means. → F
Sparky offers Teodora $1,000 for her collection of rare coins. She accepts. If a dispute arises, a court would likely → T
T/F? For an offer to be effective, the offeror must have a serious intention to become bound by the offer. → F
Over the Internet, Red & White Contractors, Inc., arranges to lease storage space from Blue Services Company. To complete the deal, Red & White clicks on a button that says, in reference to certain terms, "I agree." Most likely, the parties have → F