5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Graham's Law (formula)
- Ideal Gas Law
- Mean Free Path
- R-value when dealing with ENERGY
- Boyle's Law (graph)
- d The average distance traveled by an individual gas molecule before it collides with another gas molecule.
- e 8.31 J/(mol∙K)
5 Multiple choice questions
- A fluid is a substance that continually deforms (flows) under an applied shear stress. Fluids are a subset of the phases of matter and include liquids, gases, plasmas and, to some extent, plastic solids.
- The rate of effusion of a gas is inversely proportional to the square root of the mass of its particles.
- The number of moles of a component of a solution divided by the total number of moles of all components.
where p is the partial pressure of the solute in the gas above the solution, c is the concentration of the solute and k sub-H is a constant with the dimensions of pressure divided by concentration. The constant, known as the Henry's law constant, depends on the solute, the solvent and the temperature.
5 True/False questions
Combined Gas Law →
Dalton's Law (words) →
R-value when dealing with PRESSURE/VOLUME → .0821 L∙atm/(mol∙K)
Effusion → In Chemistry, the term diffusion is defined as the movement of particles of a fluid from a place of relatively high concentration to a place with low concentration. It occurs due to the randomness of motion caused by thermal energy.
Isovolumetric → Constant volume