5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a group of people who have the powers to make laws
- a representative lawmaking body whose members are elected or appointed and in which legislative and executive functions are combined.
- a written lists of freedoms that a government promises to protect
- the highest class.the upper class of the colonial society
- The document that English nobles forced King John to approve in 1215, limiting the king's power and protecting the rights of the people.
4 True/False questions
indentured servant → a family that includes,in addition to the parents and their children,other members such as grandparents,aunts,uncles,and cousins
King William&Queen Mary → parliament removed King James II and invited his daughter and her husband to rule.This was called the Glorious Revolution.They signed the English Bill of Rights
extended family → a family that includes,in addition to the parents and their children,other members such as grandparents,aunts,uncles,and cousins
freedom of the press → the right of journalists to publish the truth without restriction or penalty