6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Way or method the author uses to tell the story. Many authors have a certain ________.
- The author tells the thoughts of one character.
- The story's beginning where characters, setting, mood, and point of view are extablished; "plunges the reader into the story"
- The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?
- The person or thing against the main character.
5 True/False questions
omniscient → The all-knowing narrator who reveals the thought of several characters.
mood (tone) → The sequence of events that take place; how the story unfolds; what happens in the story.
theme → Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.
protagonist → The main character--often the "good guy."
genre → Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.