6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Distinctive type of literary writing. Some novels are fiction, non-fiction, mystery, romance.
- Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.
- The sequence of events that take place; how the story unfolds; what happens in the story.
- An all-knowing narrator who reveals the thoughts or feelings of more than one character.
- The author uses "he" or "she" or "it" to create what kind of narrator?
5 True/False questions
point of view → An all-knowing narrator who reveals the thoughts or feelings of more than one character.
limited narrator → The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?
antagonist → The main character--often the "good guy."
characterization → The people in the story are called _____.
mood (tone) → The place AND time of the story, determined by styles of clothing, technology, historical occurences, customs, manner or speaking, and more.