6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The feeling the AUTHOR CREATES for the reader.
- The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?
- The people in the story are called _____.
- The story's beginning where characters, setting, mood, and point of view are extablished; "plunges the reader into the story"
- The main character--often the "good guy."
5 True/False questions
setting → The place AND time of the story, determined by styles of clothing, technology, historical occurences, customs, manner or speaking, and more.
style → Way or method the author uses to tell the story. Many authors have a certain ________.
theme → Central idea(s) in a piece of literature. Author's message.
point of view → The way in which the story is told; who is telling it. it includes various types of narrators.
third person → The author uses "i" or "we" to create what kind of narrator?