5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Membrane
- Hippocratic Oath
- a The wall around a cell.
- b The oath doctors take which states that they will always do good and never harm people.
- c The jelly-like substance inside a cell, in which all the organelles float.
- d A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- e A personality that is excitable and full of energy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- These are strung together to make genes.
- The name of the four liquids that Hippocrates believed would bring health to the body, if a person had equal amounts of the liquids.
- The organelles inside a cell that give the cell power.
- Two letters that we use to refer to the endoplasmic reticulum, which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell.
- The study of how all the parts of the body function.
5 True/False questions
Phlegmatic → A personality that is easy to get along with and usually happy.
Hippocrates → Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs) that can infect humans and steal nutrients from the person they infect, as well as make the person sick.
Nucleus → The control center of the cell.
Glucose → A kind of sugar the cell uses.
Melancholy → A personality that is artistic and thoughtful.