5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The scientist who used a microscope to examine cork, naming the little boxes he saw "cells."
- b An educated guess.
- c DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
- d A Greek philosopher before Hippocrates, considered one of the greatest thinkers of all time.
- e A personality that likes to be in control.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
- A personality that is easy to get along with and usually happy.
- Special organelles that help cells reproduce.
- Dead bodies.
- The study of the human body, all its parts, and how it's put together.
5 True/False questions
Hippocrates → A famous Greek philosopher that believed the body has four liquids that need to be balanced in order to be healthy.
RNA → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.
Differentiate → A personality that is easy to get along with and usually happy.
Sanguine → A personality that is excitable and full of energy.
Physiology → The scientist who used a microscope to examine cork, naming the little boxes he saw "cells."