5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
- b A personality that is easy to get along with and usually happy.
- c A Dutch scientist who discovered how to magnify things with glass lenses.
- d The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.
- e Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs."
5 Multiple choice questions
- A famous Greek philosopher that believed the body has four liquids that need to be balanced in order to be healthy.
- Dead bodies that have been preserved using salt and chemicals to keep them from rotting and decaying.
- A Greek philosopher before Hippocrates, considered one of the greatest thinkers of all time.
- The control center of the cell.
- A personality that likes to be in control.
5 True/False questions
Hippocratic Oath → The oath doctors take which states that they will always do good and never harm people.
Glucose → The name of the four liquids that Hippocrates believed would bring health to the body, if a person had equal amounts of the liquids.
Humors → The name of the four liquids that Hippocrates believed would bring health to the body, if a person had equal amounts of the liquids.
Spontaneous Generation → The wrong idea that life can come into existence from nonliving things.
Parasites → A French scientist who questioned Galen's ideas and dissected human cadavers.