5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Membrane
- a The wall around a cell.
- b Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
- c A personality that is excitable and full of energy.
- d The jelly-like substance inside a cell, in which all the organelles float.
- e An educated guess.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dead bodies that have been preserved using salt and chemicals to keep them from rotting and decaying.
- The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.
- DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
- The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
- Letters we use to refer to deoxyribonucleic acid, which is the molecule inside every living thing that contains all the information about that thing.
5 True/False questions
Phlegmatic → A personality that is easy to get along with and usually happy.
Aristotle → The study of the human body, all its parts, and how it's put together.
Glucose → The scientist who used a microscope to examine cork, naming the little boxes he saw "cells."
Differentiate → Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs) that can infect humans and steal nutrients from the person they infect, as well as make the person sick.
Parasites → Dead bodies that have been preserved using salt and chemicals to keep them from rotting and decaying.