5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Letters we use to refer to deoxyribonucleic acid, which is the molecule inside every living thing that contains all the information about that thing.
- b The jelly-like substance inside a cell, in which all the organelles float.
- c An educated guess.
- d The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.
- e The organelles inside a cell that give the cell power.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
- Special organelles that help cells reproduce.
- These are strung together to make genes.
- The oath doctors take which states that they will always do good and never harm people.
5 True/False questions
Hooke → The scientist who used a microscope to examine cork, naming the little boxes he saw "cells."
Leeuwenhoek → A personality that is artistic and thoughtful.
Tissue → A group of cells of the same type.
Cadavers → A personality that likes to be in control.
Lysosomes → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.