5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nuclear Membrane
- a A famous Greek philosopher that believed the body has four liquids that need to be balanced in order to be healthy.
- b The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- c A French scientist who questioned Galen's ideas and dissected human cadavers.
- d Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and break down chemicals.
- e A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of cells of the same type.
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs) that can infect humans and steal nutrients from the person they infect, as well as make the person sick.
- These are strung together to make genes.
- Tiny organisms that can cause diseases.
- The oath doctors take which states that they will always do good and never harm people.
5 True/False questions
Mitochondria → A personality that likes to be in control.
Chromosomes → DNA is packaged into units called ______. Your body has 46 of these units.
RNA → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus.
Phlegmatic → A personality that likes to be in control.
Cell Membrane → The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.