6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the study of a community of organisms and their nonliving environment
- the study of the ocean and stuff that happens in the ocean
- a quantity that can assume any of a set of values
- the study of all physical things beyond earth
- the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems
5 True/False questions
geochemistry → ...
experimental group → study of how humans interact with the environment
environmental science → A subject or group of subjects in an experiment that is exposed to the factor or condition being tested.
mathematical models → formulas; force= mass x acceleration
Meteorology → the study of the aptomsphere