Create an account
* Represent smallest organisms in Creation
* Composed of Prokaryotic cells
* Made of eukaryotic cells
* Some organisms make their own food through photosynthesis
* Split into protozoa and algae
* Algae have no specialized structure
* fungus = singular
* Most organisms feed on dead organisms
* These organisms are decomposers
* Contains Mushrooms, shelf fungi, yeast, mold
* Plant Kingdom
* Plants have specific structures with specific
jobs (stem, root, leaves)
* Most plant cells are more square than animal cells
* Cells have a cell wall
The process by which one part of a plant can form new roots and develop into a complete plant
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together