7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Propaganda tool to encourage women to take factory jobs
- Used to hold Japanese-American citizens due to fear of spies and sabateurs during WWII
- When the US invaded Nazi-occupied Normandy, France and opened a 2nd front in the West. Now Hitler fought Soviets in the East and US/Britain in the West.
- Held the Nazi and Japanese leaders responsible for war crime in WWII
- Agreement between the US and Great Britain that became the basis for the United Nations (UN)
- Top secret program to build an atomic bomb
6 True/False questions
Yalta Conference → 1945 Meeting between Allied leaders; FDR, Churchill, and Stalin during WWII to plan for post-war, signs that US Britain feared future Communist expansion.
"Arsenal of Democracy" → Effort in the 1930s to avoid making the same mistakes that got the USA into WWI
Potsdam Conference → Meeting between Stalin, Truman and Churchill about dividing up Germany and led to the Cold War
2 Front War → Caused in WWII by the USA being forced to fight the Nazis/Italy in the "Atlantic Theater" and the Japanese in the "Pacific Theater"
War Bonds → How the US financed WWII
US Foriegn Policy in the 1930's → Isolationism