7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- When the US invaded Nazi-occupied Normandy, France and opened a 2nd front in the West. Now Hitler fought Soviets in the East and US/Britain in the West.
- Conserving food and oil for the war efort
- Caused in WWII by the USA being forced to fight the Nazis/Italy in the "Atlantic Theater" and the Japanese in the "Pacific Theater"
- Top secret program to build an atomic bomb
- Meeting between Stalin, Truman and Churchill about dividing up Germany and led to the Cold War
- Japanese sneak attack that led to US involvement in WWII
6 True/False questions
Atlantic Charter → Agreement between the US and Great Britain that became the basis for the United Nations (UN)
Rosie the Riveter → Propaganda tool to encourage women to take factory jobs
War Bonds → Conserving food and oil for the war efort
Internment Camps → Used to hold Japanese-American citizens due to fear of spies and sabateurs during WWII
Lend Lease Act → Effort in the 1930s to avoid making the same mistakes that got the USA into WWI
Yalta Conference → Meeting between Stalin, Truman and Churchill about dividing up Germany and led to the Cold War