7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Allowed the British to borrow weapons in order to fight the Nazis
- Agreement between the US and Great Britain that became the basis for the United Nations (UN)
- Propaganda tool to encourage women to take factory jobs
- Meeting between Stalin, Truman and Churchill about dividing up Germany and led to the Cold War
- FDR's justification for lending weapons to the British to fight the Nazis in what was known as the Lend Lease Act.
- Used to hold Japanese-American citizens due to fear of spies and sabateurs during WWII
6 True/False questions
US Foriegn Policy in the 1930's → Propaganda tool to encourage women to take factory jobs
War Bonds → Conserving food and oil for the war efort
Nuremberg Trials → Held the Nazi and Japanese leaders responsible for war crime in WWII
D-Day → When the US invaded Nazi-occupied Normandy, France and opened a 2nd front in the West. Now Hitler fought Soviets in the East and US/Britain in the West.
Hiroshima and Nagasaki → Propaganda tool to encourage women to take factory jobs
Manhattan Project → 1945 Meeting between Allied leaders; FDR, Churchill, and Stalin during WWII to plan for post-war, signs that US Britain feared future Communist expansion.