5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a cervix pointing posteriorly would indicate what type of uterus?
- deviations of the cervix to either side might indicate what?
- define multiparous woman
- A unilateral labia majora may indicate what?
- what are the risk factors for prostate cancer?
- a anteverted
- b bartholin gland infection
- c older than 50, black, family history of prostate cancer, diet high in animal fat, physical inactivity, high level of exposure to androgens
- d pelvic mass, uterine adhesion or pregnancy
- e a woman who has had children
5 Multiple choice questions
- mechanical pressure of the growing fetus
- undescended testicles, history of testicular cancer, abnormal developments, Klinefelter syndrome, between ages 20-54, white
- bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis
- 5 and 7 o'clock
5 True/False questions
What age does the american cancer society suggest that women begin breast self-examinations? → HPV, GC, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis
Discoloration or tenderness of the labia minora could indicate → traumatic bruising
Where are the skene glands located? → 5 and 7 o'clock
What does the DNA probe tube test for? → bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis
a cervix pointing anteriorly would indicate what type of uterus? → anteverted