5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are ovarian cancer risks?
- How does the os of a multiparous woman vary from a nulliparous woman
- A non tender mass in the bartholin glands is an indicator of a bartholin cyst, which is the result of what?
- what are the risks for cervical cancer
- the cervix should protrude ___-__ cm into the vagina and anything more can indicaate a pelvic or uterine mass
- a early menarche, infertility, nulliparity, number of menstrual cycles in lifetime, use of fertility drugs, personal history, BRCA1 or 2, white women, HRT, bad diet
- b a multiparous woman would have a slit-like os and a nulliparous woman should have a circular os
- c 1-3cm
- d lack of screening, HPV, sexual intercourse before 16 and multiple sex partners, diet low in fruit and veggies, higher in blacks and Hispanics, mothers who took DES, oral contraceptives,
- e chronic inflammation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- smooth and thick. Unless pregnant.
- lack of circumcision with failure to maintain good hygiene, phimosis, HPV, age, smoking
- older than 50, black, family history of prostate cancer, diet high in animal fat, physical inactivity, high level of exposure to androgens
5 True/False questions
PID could be a serious complication of some what? → increased varicosity, pregnancy
describe the labia minora → can be symmetrical or assymmetrical and the inner surface should be moist and dark pink
Discoloration or tenderness of the labia minora could indicate → traumatic bruising
What is it called when the uterus descends into or beyond the vaginal wall? → cervix
where should the cervix be located? → pink.