5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a cervix pointing anteriorly would indicate what type of uterus?
- what would a pale cervix indicate?
- what should any cervical discharge smell like?
- a cervix pointing posteriorly would indicate what type of uterus?
- What are the risks for breast cancer
- a odorless
- b anteverted
- c increases with age, female, personal or family history, previous breast biopsies, white women, previous breast radiation, menarche before 12 and menopause after 35. dense or fatty breast tissue, nulliparity, or first child after age 30, HT, alcohol, obesity, lack of physical activity
- d anemia
- e retroverted
5 Multiple choice questions
- bartholin gland infection
- early menarche, infertility, nulliparity, number of menstrual cycles in lifetime, use of fertility drugs, personal history, BRCA1 or 2, white women, HRT, bad diet
- it would thin after each birth and it could be ridged
- undescended testicles, history of testicular cancer, abnormal developments, Klinefelter syndrome, between ages 20-54, white
5 True/False questions
define a nulliparous woman → a woman who has no children
what color should the cervix be? → pink.
What is it called when the uterus descends into or beyond the vaginal wall? → uterine prolapse
what are the risk factors for prostate cancer? → older than 50, black, family history of prostate cancer, diet high in animal fat, physical inactivity, high level of exposure to androgens
define multiparous woman → a woman who has had children