5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- describe rectocele
- Ulcers or vesicles in the labia minora could be a sign of ?
- what is a protrusion of an organ or tissue through an opening in the muscle wall called?
- what causes PID
- what could inflammation, irritation, excoriation or caking of discharge in the tissues fold of the labia minora indicate?
- a STI
- b hernia
- c the protrusion of part of the rectum through the posterior vaginal wall
- d vaginal infection or poor hygiene
- e Neisseria gonorrhoeae and Chlamydia trachomatis
5 Multiple choice questions
- GC and chlamydia
- increased varicosity, pregnancy
- 5 and 7 o'clock
- excoriation, rashes, or lesions
- fishy odor which would equal bacterial vaginosis
5 True/False questions
describe the labia minora → can be symmetrical or assymmetrical and the inner surface should be moist and dark pink
what are the risk factors for colorectal cancer? → older than 90. infection with HIP, multiple sex partners, having receptive anal intercourse, frequent anal redness, swelling and soreness, anal fissure. smoking/ immunosuppresion
define a nulliparous woman → a woman who has no children
Describe a bladder prolapse → occurs when the supportive tissue between a woman's bladder and vaginal wall weakens and stretches allowing the bladder to bulge into the vagina
A non tender mass in the bartholin glands is an indicator of a bartholin cyst, which is the result of what? → chronic inflammation