5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is an infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes and other reproductive organs called?
- Describe cystocele
- what does the liquid based cytology test for?
- What are ovarian cancer risks?
- uterine prolapse is the result of what?
- a weakiening of the supporting structures of the pelvic floor often occuring with a cystocele or rectocele
- b HPV, GC, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis
- c Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- d the hernial protrusion of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina, sometimes even exciting the introitus and can be seen or felt when the woman bears down
- e early menarche, infertility, nulliparity, number of menstrual cycles in lifetime, use of fertility drugs, personal history, BRCA1 or 2, white women, HRT, bad diet
5 Multiple choice questions
- older than 50, black, family history of prostate cancer, diet high in animal fat, physical inactivity, high level of exposure to androgens
- chronic inflammation
- candidiasis, yeast cells
- older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
- anyone with risks of STIs
5 True/False questions
Discoloration or tenderness of the labia minora could indicate → STI
define multiparous woman → a woman who has no children
Ulcers or vesicles in the labia minora could be a sign of ? → traumatic bruising
define a nulliparous woman → a woman who has no children
What age does the american cancer society suggest that women begin breast self-examinations? → HPV, GC, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis