5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PID could be a serious complication of some what?
- Describe what happens to the perineum after a woman has had children
- Describe the perineum
- what do you check the bartholin glands for?
- what does the liquid based cytology test for?
- a STI
- b smooth and thick. Unless pregnant.
- c swelling, masses tenderness, warmth, discharge
- d it would thin after each birth and it could be ridged
- e HPV, GC, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis
5 Multiple choice questions
- excoriation, rashes, or lesions
- early menarche, infertility, nulliparity, number of menstrual cycles in lifetime, use of fertility drugs, personal history, BRCA1 or 2, white women, HRT, bad diet
- secrete mucus
- inflammation, tenderness, fistulas, lesions or growths
5 True/False questions
what does the whiff test test for? → fishy odor which would equal bacterial vaginosis
What does the DNA probe tube test for? → candidiasis, yeast cells
what are the risk factors for colorectal cancer? → older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
what could inflammation, irritation, excoriation or caking of discharge in the tissues fold of the labia minora indicate? → odorless
Describe cystocele → the protrusion of part of the rectum through the posterior vaginal wall