5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is an infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes and other reproductive organs called?
- Discoloration or tenderness of the labia minora could indicate
- what does the whiff test test for?
- where are the bartholin glands located?
- a horizontal position of the cervix would indicate what position of the uterus?
- a traumatic bruising
- b 5 and 7 o'clock
- c fishy odor which would equal bacterial vaginosis
- d midposition
- e Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
5 Multiple choice questions
- smooth and thick. Unless pregnant.
- increased varicosity, pregnancy
- pelvic mass, uterine adhesion or pregnancy
5 True/False questions
what are the risk factors for testicular cancer? → older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
describe the labia minora → smooth and thick. Unless pregnant.
what do the skene glands do? → secrete mucus
define a nulliparous woman → a woman who has no children
what is the lower end of the uterus called? → cervix