5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what do the skene glands do?
- What age does the american cancer society suggest that women begin breast self-examinations?
- describe the labia minora
- Describe what happens to the perineum after a woman has had children
- what are the risk factors for testicular cancer?
- a it would thin after each birth and it could be ridged
- b 20
- c secrete mucus
- d undescended testicles, history of testicular cancer, abnormal developments, Klinefelter syndrome, between ages 20-54, white
- e can be symmetrical or assymmetrical and the inner surface should be moist and dark pink
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- HPV, GC, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis
- older than 90. infection with HIP, multiple sex partners, having receptive anal intercourse, frequent anal redness, swelling and soreness, anal fissure. smoking/ immunosuppresion
- pelvic mass, uterine adhesion or pregnancy
5 True/False questions
When is a genitalia self-exam highly suggested? → 2 o'clock and 11 o'clock
What is it called when the uterus descends into or beyond the vaginal wall? → uterine prolapse
what is a protrusion of an organ or tissue through an opening in the muscle wall called? → inflammation, tenderness, fistulas, lesions or growths
what causes PID → the hernial protrusion of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina, sometimes even exciting the introitus and can be seen or felt when the woman bears down
what color should the cervix be? → pink.