5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What would discharge of the skene glands most likely indicate?
- What does the DNA probe tube test for?
- what does the KOH prep test for?
- what is a protrusion of an organ or tissue through an opening in the muscle wall called?
- uterine prolapse is the result of what?
- a weakiening of the supporting structures of the pelvic floor often occuring with a cystocele or rectocele
- b candidiasis, yeast cells
- c hernia
- d GC and chlamydia
- e an infection
5 Multiple choice questions
- 5 and 7 o'clock
- estrogen and progesterone
- lack of circumcision with failure to maintain good hygiene, phimosis, HPV, age, smoking
5 True/False questions
How does the os of a multiparous woman vary from a nulliparous woman → a multiparous woman would have a slit-like os and a nulliparous woman should have a circular os
what do you check the bartholin glands for? → 5 and 7 o'clock
Describe a bladder prolapse → occurs when the supportive tissue between a woman's bladder and vaginal wall weakens and stretches allowing the bladder to bulge into the vagina
what are the risk factors for testicular cancer? → undescended testicles, history of testicular cancer, abnormal developments, Klinefelter syndrome, between ages 20-54, white
a cervix pointing anteriorly would indicate what type of uterus? → retroverted