5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- uterine prolapse is the result of what?
- define a nulliparous woman
- A unilateral labia majora may indicate what?
- what is the lower end of the uterus called?
- a horizontal position of the cervix would indicate what position of the uterus?
- a cervix
- b weakiening of the supporting structures of the pelvic floor often occuring with a cystocele or rectocele
- c midposition
- d bartholin gland infection
- e a woman who has no children
5 Multiple choice questions
- a multiparous woman would have a slit-like os and a nulliparous woman should have a circular os
- fishy odor which would equal bacterial vaginosis
- anyone with risks of STIs
- it would thin after each birth and it could be ridged
5 True/False questions
describe the labia majora → can be symmetrical or assymmetrical and the inner surface should be moist and dark pink
what are the risk factors for colorectal cancer? → older than 50, family hx of colorectal cancer, intestinal polyps, chronic inflammatory bowel disease, Gardner syndrome, personal hx or ovarian, endometrial or breast cancer, diet high in beef and animal fats, low in fiber, obesity, smoking, physical inactivity. alcohol intake
What is it called when the uterus descends into or beyond the vaginal wall? → uterine prolapse
Ulcers or vesicles in the labia minora could be a sign of ? → traumatic bruising
describe rectocele → the hernial protrusion of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina, sometimes even exciting the introitus and can be seen or felt when the woman bears down