5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What age does the american cancer society suggest that women begin breast self-examinations?
- what does the whiff test test for?
- What are the risks for breast cancer
- what should any cervical discharge smell like?
- where are the bartholin glands located?
- a increases with age, female, personal or family history, previous breast biopsies, white women, previous breast radiation, menarche before 12 and menopause after 35. dense or fatty breast tissue, nulliparity, or first child after age 30, HT, alcohol, obesity, lack of physical activity
- b 20
- c 5 and 7 o'clock
- d fishy odor which would equal bacterial vaginosis
- e odorless
5 Multiple choice questions
- mechanical pressure of the growing fetus
- candidiasis, yeast cells
- lack of circumcision with failure to maintain good hygiene, phimosis, HPV, age, smoking
- the protrusion of part of the rectum through the posterior vaginal wall
5 True/False questions
A non tender mass in the bartholin glands is an indicator of a bartholin cyst, which is the result of what? → 5 and 7 o'clock
describe the labia majora → may be gaping or closed and may appear dry or moist. symmetrical
a horizontal position of the cervix would indicate what position of the uterus? → retroverted
what are the risk factors for anal cancer? → lack of circumcision with failure to maintain good hygiene, phimosis, HPV, age, smoking
what does the wet prep test for? → bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis