5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When different political parties control the presidency and Congress, it is called
- The Twenty-Second Amendment (1951), limits the president to _____ elected terms.
- Where does the process of removal begin for the president, vice president, and all civil officers (including cabinet secretaries and federal judges)?
- In _______________ the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that executive privilege is not absolute and must give way when the government needs the information for a trial.
- Executive privilege is the president's right to
- a House of Representatives
- b withhold information from Congress
- c 2
- d United States v. Nixon
- e divided government
5 Multiple choice questions
- the Senate
- executive privilege.
- command forces in the event of war.
5 True/False questions
With the president as commander in chief, the U.S. → All of the above
The Constitution requires that the president report on the State of the Union → report to Congress on the "State of the Union."
How many presidents have been impeached? → 2
Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution stipulates that the president, vice president, and all civil officers (including cabinet secretaries and federal judges) are subject to removal for: → All of the above
As commander in chief, the president → report to Congress on the "State of the Union."