6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- when a single layer of rock is less than 1 centimeter
- unidentifiable unconformities
- "veins" of igneous rock that shoot right through several layers of sedimentary rock
- rock that has undergone extreme change due to lots of heat and pressure.
- "veins" that run perpendicular to the dirrection of the strata
- the process by which sediments and rock fragments are carried away by wind or rain
5 True/False questions
igneous rock → rock formed from molten rock, which is usually called magna.
sills → "veins" that run perpendicular to the dirrection of the strata
nonconformity → when stratified layers rest on top of unstratified layers
sedimentary rock → rock formed from sediments (sand, silt, and other components of soil) and laid down by water or some other agent.
humus → the decayed remains of once-living creatures