5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mnemonic device
- Depth Preception
- Peripheral vision
- a The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
- b vision to the side
- c The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
- d Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve
- e Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
- Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
- What something looks like or is made of
- Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
5 True/False questions
Function → How somehting works and what it does
Property → a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
Reflected Light → Light made by an object.
Binocular Vision → vision to the side
Axial → The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground