5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mnemonic device
- Radiant light
- a Light made by an object.
- b Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
- c Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
- d Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
- e The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground
- The use of both eyes for vision.
- Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
- Vertical plane that bisects the two hemispheres of the brain
- The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
5 True/False questions
Optic chiasm → Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
Tapetum → Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
Depth Preception → Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
Structure → a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
Electroencephalography → Picture of electric activity in the head or brain