5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Binocular Vision
- Radiant light
- a How somehting works and what it does
- b Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
- c The use of both eyes for vision.
- d Light made by an object.
- e The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
- Vertical plane that bisects the two hemispheres of the brain
- a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
- What something looks like or is made of
- The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
5 True/False questions
Receptor → Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
Depth Preception → Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
Association → How somehting works and what it does
Optic chiasm → Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve
Transmitted Light → Light that shines on an object and bounces off