5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Optic chiasm
- a Vertical plane that bisects the two hemispheres of the brain
- b The connection of ideas, feelings, etc to previous knowledge.
- c Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
- d Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
- e The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
- Light that shines through an object
- Light made by an object.
- The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
- Light that shines on an object and bounces off
5 True/False questions
Property → The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
Retina → Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve
Function → How somehting works and what it does
Photoreceptor → Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
Coronal → Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground