5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Optical illusion
- Radiant light
- Depth Preception
- a Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
- b Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
- c Light made by an object.
- d How somehting works and what it does
- e The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
- Light that shines through an object
- Light that shines on an object and bounces off
- Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Something that is true for an object.
5 True/False questions
Structure → What something looks like or is made of
Learning → The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
Retina → Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
Mnemonic device → Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
Tapetum → Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve