5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Peripheral vision
- Mnemonic device
- a Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
- b Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
- c The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground
- d vision to the side
- e Something that is true for an object.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What something looks like or is made of
- Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
- The acquisition (gaining) of new knowledge and skills
- Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
5 True/False questions
Radiant light → Light made by an object.
Optical illusion → Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
Retina → Thin, translucent layer lining the back of the eye; recieves images formed be the lens; connected to the brain by the optic nerve
Receptor → Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
Reflected Light → Light made by an object.