5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Optic chiasm
- Mnemonic device
- a Something that is true for an object.
- b Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
- c Parts of the eye that intercept and change light to electrical impulses to produce the ability to see.
- d The process of retrieving knowledge and information stored in the brain.
- e Inside the skull where the 2 optic nerves join each other at a point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Light that shines through an object
- Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
- The use of both eyes for vision.
- Imaginary plane that cuts the brain into front and back halves and is perpendicular to the ground
- Pictures/drawlings that trick us into perceiving something that isnt true.
5 True/False questions
Structure → a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
Axial → The plane for the section of the brain that is parallel to the ground
Peripheral vision → vision to the side
Radiant light → Light made by an object.
Association → How somehting works and what it does