5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Radiant light
- Depth Preception
- a Light made by an object.
- b The connection of ideas, feelings, etc to previous knowledge.
- c The ability to convert a flattened image from the retina into a 3-D image to determine how far away an object is.
- d Vertical plane that bisects the two hemispheres of the brain
- e Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Light that shines on an object and bounces off
- vision to the side
- Picture of electric activity in the head or brain
- Strategy that increases the effectiveness of memory.
- Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
5 True/False questions
Tapetum → Something that is true for an object.
Memory → Imaging device used to study the structure of brain tissue (magnetic resonance imaging)
Structure → a shiny layer that lines the area behind the retina of many animals; helps make the eye visible in the dark and allows the animal to see better at night.
Photoreceptor → Something that takes in information and responds to it in some way.
Binocular Vision → The use of both eyes for vision.