Upgrade to remove ads
iDriveSafely Unit 7
Terms in this set (10)
1. Place or secure large items and loose objects in the _____ for safety and to deter theft.
2. Young children should be kept in rear-facing safety seats until they reach at least _______.
Two years old
3. If your brakes fail, one of the first things to do is ______.
Pump the brake pedal
4. A written report must be sent to the Texas Department of Public Safety within 10 days of a collision that:
Results in death, injury, or more than $1,000 damage to property
5. Many collisions become more serious when drivers ______.
6. To reduce injury in the event your airbag deploys, position your body at least ______ from the steering wheel.
7. Even if your vehicle has minimal damage from a collision, have the vehicle's safety features _________.
Checked by a qualified technician
8. Locked doors are less likely to open in a crash, ________.
Decreasing the chance of the occupants being ejected
9. If you drive through water, your brakes may become slippery and ineffective. To dry the brakes off, ______.
Apply your brakes gently while accelerating at the same time
10. ________ skid occur when the brakes are applied so hard that the front or rear wheels lose traction.
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
iDriveSafely Unit 6
iDriveSafely Unit 8
iDriveSafely Unit 5
iDriveSafely Unit 3
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Safety AR 385-10
Drivers Ed. Chapter 4
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
ARTS 1301 Q10
ARTS 1301 Q9
ARTS 1301 Q8
ARTS 1301 Q7
OTHER QUIZLET SETS
Missed Driving Practice Questions
permit study guide
Notes the permit test ( print in flashcard form fo…