5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- social referencing
- social contagion
- Theory of Mind
- a beginning to understand people around them more in order to understand other peoples feelings, if I break this mom will get mad.
- b relying on others emotional reactions to appraise situations, caregivers can use to teach children how to react to everyday events
- c ability to understand mass and volume, different shape glasses
- d imitative behavior involving the spread of behavior, emotions, and ideas
- e failure to distinguish others' views from my own, self centered
5 Multiple choice questions
- specialized cells of the nerous system-basic unit in brain
- child's link to caregiver
- understanding that objects continue to exist when out of sight
- arranging objects in sequential order according to one aspect, such as size, weight, or volume
- cannot mentally reverse a set of steps-always drive to store one way
5 True/False questions
social mediation → human interaction that expands and advances understanding, often through words that one person used to explain something to another
Over-regularization → master grammatical rules then overextend them.
trust vs mistrust → beginning to understand people around them more in order to understand other peoples feelings, if I break this mom will get mad.
Guided participation → arranging objects in sequential order according to one aspect, such as size, weight, or volume
fine motor skills → reaching, grasping, self help, dressing eating, drawing and painting