5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- social mediation
- Operant conditioning
- a reactivity, speed and intensity of emotional arousal, attention, and motor activity
- b infants act, or operate, on the environment, and stimuli, that follow their behavior change the probability that the behavior will occur again.
- c child's link to caregiver
- d Vygotsky's idea that learners should be given only just enough help so that they can reach the next level
- e human interaction that expands and advances understanding, often through words that one person used to explain something to another
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ainsworth- secure, avoidant, resistant, disorganized/disoriented. Bowlby preattachment, attachment-in-the-making, clear-cut attachment, formation of a reciprocal relationship.
- practice speaking alone
- this is what I hear and and I respond but I can't speak it all back to you.
- Brain's ability to reorganize and change its structure and function throughout its lifespan.
5 True/False questions
gross motor skills → reaching, grasping, self help, dressing eating, drawing and painting
animism → redundant, unused, getting rid of unused
conservation → arranging objects in sequential order according to one aspect, such as size, weight, or volume
nonorganic failure to thrive → imitative behavior involving the spread of behavior, emotions, and ideas
expressive language → this is what I hear and and I respond but I can't speak it all back to you.