5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Is examination of the back an organ system or body area examination?
- One who has been formally admitted to an acute health care facility
- When critically ill patients in medical emergencies require the constant attendance of the physician to stabilize them, what kind of care is needed?
- The history is the ______ information the patient tells the physician.
- Which history is more complex; the problem focused history or the expanded problem focused history?
- a Critical care
- b BA
- c Inpatient
- d Subjective
- e Expanded problem focused
5 Multiple choice questions
- Transfer of care
- Face to face or direct
- High severity, moderate severity, low severity, self-limited/minor, minimal severity
- Review of systems
5 True/False questions
Counseling and coordination of care are what kind of factors in most cases? → Contributory
Discussion with a patient and/or family concerning 1 or more of the following areas: diagnostic results, impressions, and/or recommended diagnostic studies, prognosis, risks and benefits of treatment is ______ → Newborn care
Face to face encounter between the physician and patient → Office visit
The patients ______ _______ will reflect the number of systems examined by a brief statement of the findings. → Medical record
The 4 types of examinations in order of difficulty (least to most difficult) → High, moderate, low, straightforward