5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- One who has received services from the physician or another physician in the same group within the last 3 years.
- Complexity of medical decision making is based on 3 _____
- Is examination of the back an organ system or body area examination?
- What does VLBW stand for?
- Term used to describe a patient who has been formally admitted to a hospital
- a Elements
- b Established patient
- c BA
- d Inpatient
- e Very low birth weight
5 Multiple choice questions
- New Patient
- Transfer of care
- Initial, subsequent
5 True/False questions
Which history is more complex; the problem focused history or the expanded problem focused history? → Subjective
Time that is used as a guide for outpatient services is what kind of time? → Office visit
First 3 factors a coder must consider when coding are patient ______, ________, and _______ → Office visit
4 types of patient status → Very low birth weight
Face to face encounter between the physician and patient → Consultation