Women in Stem Field
Terms in this set (7)
1. Central idea concerning women's enrollment in higher education passage 1 different from passage 2 by highlighting which of the following factors:
Underrepresentation in the profession
2. Based on two passages which of the following reasons best summarizes why more women do not pursue STEM college majors?
The culture within educational institutions and workplaces.
3. In contrast to the evidence presented to support the authors point of passage 1 the evidence presented in passage 2 focuses on?
Workplace attitude and practices
4. The main purpose that shapes the content in passage 1 is to examine why?
Fewer women major in Stem field
5. As whole information presented in passage 1 and passage 2 explain which of the following phenomena?
The effects of common stereotypes and work place bias representation of women in stem fields.
6. In contrast to the author of passage 2 the author of passage 1 places greater emphasis on which of the following?
Women's academic achievements
7. What does the word stereotype mean?
Stereotype judgment made
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Academic Word Lists - AWL Sublists
GK Reading Full 2
English final exam(story 1)
LBST Arts and Society film final
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
EADS Buchanan Bridge
FTCE Reading Alaska