5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What color are you looking for with mucus?
- Medical records MUST be written in..?
- Chief Complaint
- a Problem-Oriented Medical Records
- b Packed Cell Volume
- c why is the patient here
- d Black Ink
- e Pink or Pale with normal cats or sleeping animals
5 Multiple choice questions
- Quiet Alert Responsive
- Draw a single line through the error, write the correct word, write corr with initials and date.
- Skin problems or allergies
- American Animal Hospital Association
- History of Patient Illness
5 True/False questions
SOAP → Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan
TPR → Temperature Pulse Respiration
ETA → Estimate Time of Arrival
PH → Environmental History
BAR → Bright Alert Responsive