5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are neuroglia cells?
- What do nerve cell serve?
- ________ are chemical agents released at the presynaptic terminal.
- What is neuroaxonal?
- What are the neoplasms?
- a sensorimotor activities and higher mental functions (e.g., memory, thought, language, reasoning and calculation.)
- b neuron to axon of a second neuron
- c Neurotransmitters
- d Tumors
- e supporting and insulating cells. also interstitial cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- cell body
- pre-synaptic membrane
- Action Potential
- around m-90mV
5 True/False questions
What is EPSP? → creates state in which neuron is prevented from firing neurotransmitter substance hyperpolarizes the receptor membrane
What is known as the receiving tree? → dendrites
Where are neurons not encapsulated/insulated from each other? → at the synapses
In bipolar neurons, what is the peripheral process? → dendrite
Where are microglia found? → have 2 processes extending from each pole of the body