5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is there a high concentration of INSIDE the cell?
- When is the cell membrane polarized?
- What are the neoplasms?
- What forms myelin in the CNS?
- What neuron is T-shaped?
- a unipolar
- b at -70mV, in its resting state
- c Oligodendroglia
- d Tumors
- e potassium ions (K+) and anions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 2 - 100 meters/sec.
- glioma, glioblastoma, astrocytoma
- by response frequency
5 True/False questions
What constitutes the transmissive segment of the neuron? → soma
What are neuroglia cells? → chemical messengers that transmit signals between neurons and between neurons and muscle
When a signal is transmitted over a nerve fiber, the membrane potential goes through a series of changes called the ____ ________ → Action potential
What is the effector segment? → site of contact with one neuron with another
What is known as the receiving tree? → dendrites