5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where are neurotransmitter contained?
- What is neuroaxonal?
- What has sheet like processes that extend out among neurons?
- What is glioblastoma?
- How does CNS transmission of information occur?
- a astroglia
- b in synaptic vessicles of the bouton
- c most frequent type of tumor in adults
- d neurotransmitter
- e neuron to axon of a second neuron
5 Multiple choice questions
- neurons and neuroglia
- Glial cells far outnumber neurons by 5-50 times.
- central process
- relative refractory period
5 True/False questions
What are two stimuli that can elicit an action potential? → temporal summation
What is an example of a bipolar neuron? → multipolar
The thicker the fiber, the longer the _____ → internodes
What forms myelin in the PNS? → distance from one node of ranvier to the next along the course of the axon fiber
What is are three types of glia tumors? → glioma, glioblastoma, astrocytoma