5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- integration of the entire world through a network of communication, transportation and trade
- social order in which men and women share the same opportunities of full participation in all areas
- getting rid of the world problem where people do not have enough resources to thrive
- a goal that is moving to ensure that all children everywhere have access to schooling until at least grade four
- a material source of wealth, such as timber or oil that occurs in an environment
4 True/False questions
technology → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
maternal mortality → the death of a woman during or shortly after a pregnancy
adult literacy → the ability of grown human beings to read and write proficiently
disparity → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"