5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the total market value of all final goods and services produced in a country in a given year divided by the number of people in the country; a measure of a nation's wealth
- integration of the entire world through a network of communication, transportation and trade
- the assumed number of years of life in a certain area
- a material source of wealth, such as timber or oil that occurs in an environment
- getting rid of the world problem where people do not have enough resources to thrive
4 True/False questions
adult literacy → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
universal primary education → getting rid of the world problem where people do not have enough resources to thrive
gender equality → social order in which men and women share the same opportunities of full participation in all areas
disparity → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"