5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- integration of the entire world through a network of communication, transportation and trade
- the death of a woman during or shortly after a pregnancy
- a goal that is moving to ensure that all children everywhere have access to schooling until at least grade four
- getting rid of the world problem where people do not have enough resources to thrive
- the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes
4 True/False questions
adult literacy → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
gender equality → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
life expectancy → the assumed number of years of life in a certain area
disparity → the total market value of all final goods and services produced in a country in a given year divided by the number of people in the country; a measure of a nation's wealth