5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Eight international development goals that 192 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations have agreed to achieve by the year 2015. They include reducing extreme poverty, reducing child mortality rates, fighting disease epidemics such as AIDS, and developing a global partnership for development.
- death of an infant before age 1
- the ability of grown human beings to read and write proficiently
- maintaining the factors and practices that contribute to the quality of a habitat on a long-term basis
- getting rid of the world problem where people do not have enough resources to thrive
4 True/False questions
life expectancy → the assumed number of years of life in a certain area
globalization → lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
universal primary education → a goal that is moving to ensure that all children everywhere have access to schooling until at least grade four
natural resources → the death of a woman during or shortly after a pregnancy