5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the assumed number of years of life in a certain area
- the death of a woman during or shortly after a pregnancy
- lack of similarity or equality; contrast between "haves and have nots"
- the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes
- the ability of grown human beings to read and write proficiently
4 True/False questions
Millennium goals → Eight international development goals that 192 United Nations member states and at least 23 international organizations have agreed to achieve by the year 2015. They include reducing extreme poverty, reducing child mortality rates, fighting disease epidemics such as AIDS, and developing a global partnership for development.
gender equality → social order in which men and women share the same opportunities of full participation in all areas
infant mortality → death of an infant before age 1
natural resources → the death of a woman during or shortly after a pregnancy