5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cyber Bullying
- a Program placed on a computer without the user's knowledge that secretly collects information about the user.
- b An imaginary character/object that takes the place of an actual photo/image; a sprite is used to increase your privacy online.
- c A secret series of characters that enables a user to access a file, computer, or program.
- d Bullying that takes place by email, instant messaging, text messages o.r web sites
- e A software program capable of reproducing itself and usually capable of causing great harm to files or other programs on the same computer.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Defines the URL of a "secure" site.
- Provides nearly unlimited access to predators and hackers who can then steal your financial, medical, and other personal information.
- A confidential website where you can report inappropriate behavior or concerns.
- Typing an entire sentence in "all caps."
- Malicious software designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system without the user's informed consent.
5 True/False questions
Phishing → Typing an entire sentence in "all caps."
Scouts → An imaginary character/object that takes the place of an actual photo/image; a sprite is used to increase your privacy online.
Digital Footprint → Information gathered by "googling" someone, or something. Once online . . . ALWAYS online!
Spam → A software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network.
Flaming → The act of posting or sending offensive messages over the Internet; "telling someone off" using text, chat, or social networking postings.