5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- second revolution
- classical liberalism
- planned economy
- a educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution
- b another term for "classes" of people
- c a phase when the fall of the French monarchy marked a rapid radicalization of the Revolution
- d an economic system in which the government or workers' councils manages the economy
- e Emphasizes freedom, democracy, and the importance of the individual.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
- love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
- Two ideas that fueled revolution in America and Europe. It was a call for individual human rights
- when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france
- The period 1793-1794 in revolutionary France when suspected traitors were beheaded in great numbers
5 True/False questions
checks and balances → A system that allows each branch of government to limit the powers of the other branches
the Mountain → Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
sovereignty → the power to govern
representative government → when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france
sans-culottes → another term for "classes" of people