5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- constitutional monarchy
- liberty and equality
- second revolution
- a a phase when the fall of the French monarchy marked a rapid radicalization of the Revolution
- b Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
- c a system of governing in which the ruler's power is limited by law
- d urban workers "those without knee breeches"
- e Two ideas that fueled revolution in America and Europe. It was a call for individual human rights
5 Multiple choice questions
- The idea that the father was the head of the household and ruled with absolute authority.
- Emphasizes freedom, democracy, and the importance of the individual.
- love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
- a reaction to the Reign of Terror where middle class professionals reasserted their authority
- an economic system in which the government or workers' councils manages the economy
5 True/False questions
manorial rights → Privileges of lordship.
Great Fear → another term for "classes" of people
the Mountain → Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
sovereignty → These were the liberals of France who did not want to execute Louis XVI, but The Mountain did anyway
estates → another term for "classes" of people