5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- liberty and equality
- second revolution
- a urban workers "those without knee breeches"
- b These were the liberals of France who did not want to execute Louis XVI, but The Mountain did anyway
- c a phase when the fall of the French monarchy marked a rapid radicalization of the Revolution
- d Two ideas that fueled revolution in America and Europe. It was a call for individual human rights
- e love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
5 Multiple choice questions
- another term for "classes" of people
- the power to govern
- Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
- Power is held by the people and exercised through representatives elected by the people.
- political party lead by Robespierre, men of action, were main leaders in revolution
5 True/False questions
family monarchy → The idea that the father was the head of the household and ruled with absolute authority.
planned economy → an economic system in which the government or workers' councils manages the economy
checks and balances → urban workers "those without knee breeches"
Great Fear → when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france
constitutional monarchy → a system of governing in which the ruler's power is limited by law