5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- manorial rights
- constitutional monarchy
- the Mountain
- a a system of governing in which the ruler's power is limited by law
- b Privileges of lordship.
- c political party lead by Robespierre, men of action, were main leaders in revolution
- d These were the liberals of France who did not want to execute Louis XVI, but The Mountain did anyway
- e Radical republicans during the French Revolution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- another term for "classes" of people
- Emphasizes freedom, democracy, and the importance of the individual.
- love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
- educated, middle class of France; provided force behind the Revolution
- The idea that the father was the head of the household and ruled with absolute authority.
5 True/False questions
second revolution → the power to govern
representative government → when Bastille was destroyed, a wave of violence that took over france
checks and balances → A system that allows each branch of government to limit the powers of the other branches
planned economy → the power to govern
sovereignty → the power to govern