5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is the father of logic?
- What is the definition of comprehension?
- What happens during a deductive inference?
- What happens during a judgment?
- What is material logic?
- a The completely articulated sum of intelligible aspects represented by a concept
- b When we make logical connections between the term and the argument.
- c Aristotle
- d When we affirm or deny something about the subject.
- e deals with the content of an argument
5 Multiple choice questions
- formal and material logic
- We form a concept of something in our minds
- The process by which a simple apprehension is derived from a sense perception or a mental image.
- a featherless biped
- comprehension and extension
5 True/False questions
What is a mental image? → a sentient, living, material substance
What is formal logic? → interested in form of reasoning
At what point do you go from simple apprehension to judgment? → We form a concept of something in our minds
What is truth? → truth is the correspondence of a statement to reality
What is logic? → a rational, sentient, living, material substance