5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What the the three things associated with a simple apprehension?
- Who is the father of logic?
- At what point do you go from simple apprehension to judgment?
- What are the two branches of logic?
- What is a mental image?
- a When you affirm or deny anything about a concept.
- b perceive something with our senses, form a mental image, conceive its meaning
- c The image of an object formed in the mind.
- d formal and material logic
- e Aristotle
5 Multiple choice questions
- The completely articulated sum of intelligible aspects represented by a concept
- The act of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, or touching
- When we make logical connections between the term and the argument.
- a featherless biped
- extension tells us the things to which the essence of the object applies
5 True/False questions
What is a simple apprehension? → The act of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, or touching
What is abstraction? → truth is the correspondence of a statement to reality
What is a man? → Logic is the science of right thinking.
What is formal logic? → interested in form of reasoning
What is material logic? → interested in form of reasoning