5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is formal logic?
- What is a mental image?
- At what point do you go from simple apprehension to judgment?
- What the the three things associated with a simple apprehension?
- What is sense perception?
- a When you affirm or deny anything about a concept.
- b The image of an object formed in the mind.
- c The act of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, or touching
- d interested in form of reasoning
- e perceive something with our senses, form a mental image, conceive its meaning
5 Multiple choice questions
- We form a concept of something in our minds
- extension tells us the things to which the essence of the object applies
- An argument is sound when the premises are true and the argument is valid.
- deals with the content of an argument
- truth is the correspondence of a statement to reality
5 True/False questions
What is an animal? → a sentient, living, material substance
What is logic? → a rational, sentient, living, material substance
What is a man? → Logic is the science of right thinking.
What happens during a judgment? → When we affirm or deny something about the subject.
Who is the father of logic? → deals with the content of an argument