5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Resource similarity
- Situational Analysis (SWOT)
- Question mark
- a a company with a small share of a slow-growing market.
- b a company with a small share of a fast-growing market
- c a company with a large share of a fast-growing market
- d the extent to which competitors have similar amounts and kinds of resources.
- e : an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses in an organization's internal environment and the opportunities and threats in its external environment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Star, Question mark,Cash cow, and Dog
- entrepreneurial firms anticipate future problems, needs, or changes and develop solutions to meet them, even if they are unrelated to their current business.
- a company with a large share of a slow-growing market
- Situation Analysis
- a discrepancy between upper management's intended strategy and the strategy actually implemented by lower levels of management
5 True/False questions
WHAT are the three steps to create strategies that produce sustainable competitive advantage? → growth, stability, and retrenchment
Growth strategy → a strategy that focuses on improving the way in which the company sells the same products or services to the same customers
Unrelated diversification → creating or acquiring companies that share similar products, manufacturing, marketing, technology, or cultures
There are three types of grand strategies.
Name them. → growth, stability, and retrenchment
Related diversification → creating or acquiring companies in completely unrelated businesses.