5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Joint Photographic Experts Group
- a 4th Fastest Internet connection.
- b This represents 1,000,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
- c What "JPEG" stands for.
- d Main circuit board of a microcomputer. Contains the connectors for attaching additional boards.
- e A unit of storage capable of holding a single character.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What "byte" is short for.
- This technique includes data compression, but because it is limited to 256 colors, it is more effective for scanned images such as illustrations rather than color photos. (Abbreviation)
- An application that holds specific instructions for hardware functions.
- What "pixel" is short for.
- A device that controls the movement of the cursor or pointer on a display screen.
5 True/False questions
Read Only Memory → What "ROM" stands for.
28.8 → The brains of the computer. Most calculations take place here. (Abbreviation)
T1 → 2nd fastest Internet connection.
Random Access Memory → What "RAM" stands for.
Cache → A special high-speed storage mechanism. Mechanism can be internal or external.