5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Universal Serial Bus
- Graphics Interchange Format
- Random Access Memory
- a What "RAM" stands for.
- b Equipment (CPU, disks, tapes, modem, cables, etc.). The design specifies the commands it can follow, and the instructions tell it what to do.
- c What "GIF" stands for.
- d What "USB" stands for.
- e 3rd Fastest Internet connection.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 4th Fastest Internet connection.
- A unit of storage capable of holding a single character.
- Fastest Internet connection.
- What "ROM" stands for.
- A device that controls the movement of the cursor or pointer on a display screen.
5 True/False questions
Memory → The set of typewriter-like keys that enables you to enter data into a computer. These are similar to electric-typewriter versions but contain additional keys.
ROM → Computers almost always contain a small amount of this that holds instructions for starting up computer. Cannot be written to. (Abbreviation)
28.8 → Slowest Internet connection.
Kilobyte → This represents 1,000 bytes. (NOT Abbreviation)
Pixels → These small little dots are what make up the images on computer displays, whether they are flat-screen (LCD) or tube (CRT) monitors. The screen is divided up into a matrix of thousands or even millions of these.