5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Define Hajj and explain what Hajj Promotes.
- Define Salat
- Define Zakat
- List three behaviors of Shari'ah
- Define Qur'an
- a Muslim women wear simple clothing, Muslims cannot eat pork. Muslims cannot drink or gamble
- b A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
- c the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
- d daily ritual prayer
- e almsgiving - Muhammed taught that the wealthy are meant to share with the poor
5 Multiple choice questions
- faith to the religion
- Angels do work for God. At death of a human, God judges the soul to whether it goes to hell or heaven.
- The lesser jihad is the external struggle against oppresion. The greater jihad is the evil in one self
- Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
- the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan
5 True/False questions
Define Shari'ah → the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
What does Shari'ah promote? → Obiedience to the Qur'an and respect to others.
Define Sunnah → The way of life of the Muslims
What city do Muslims pray toward? → Makkah
3 Uses of Zakat Are.. → Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.