5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How do Muslims treat the book of Qur'an
- What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement?
- Define Qur'an
- Explain what the lesser and greater jihad are
- How do Muslims break the fast of Ramadan
- a Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
- b The lesser jihad is the external struggle against oppresion. The greater jihad is the evil in one self
- c Angels do work for God. At death of a human, God judges the soul to whether it goes to hell or heaven.
- d the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
- e They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
5 Multiple choice questions
- The hadith is considered evidence to Sunnah
- The Muslims accept these two writings as older revisions of the word of god. However, the Qur'an is believed to be the final messages from God to humans.
- "There is no god but God, and Muhammed is the Messenger of god"
- The way of life of the Muslims
- Allah is the name of the Muslim God
5 True/False questions
What city do Muslims pray toward? → They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
Why do Muslims fast? → They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
Define Salat → daily ritual prayer
What do beads rugs mosques the qibla muezzins and imans have to do with worship? → The Muslims accept these two writings as older revisions of the word of god. However, the Qur'an is believed to be the final messages from God to humans.
List three behaviors of Shari'ah → Muslim women wear simple clothing, Muslims cannot eat pork. Muslims cannot drink or gamble