5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Define Siyam and when it takes place.
- What is the Ka'ba
- Define Sunnah
- Define Salat
- What city do Muslims pray toward?
- a daily ritual prayer
- b A shrine that Abraham built to honor God.
- c Makkah
- d the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan
- e The way of life of the Muslims
5 Multiple choice questions
- Angels do work for God. At death of a human, God judges the soul to whether it goes to hell or heaven.
- They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
- They are holy objects and are sometimes used during praying.
- It is believed that fasting teaches self-control and makes people realize how it would like to be poor.
- A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
5 True/False questions
Define Qur'an → the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
Define Shahadah → faith to the religion
Define Jihad → daily ritual prayer
How do Muslims break the fast of Ramadan → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
Explain what the lesser and greater jihad are → The hadith is considered evidence to Sunnah