5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Shari'ah promote?
- What is the Ka'ba
- What is the expression that Muslims repeat during Shadadah?
- Define Sunnah
- What do beads rugs mosques the qibla muezzins and imans have to do with worship?
- a A shrine that Abraham built to honor God.
- b "There is no god but God, and Muhammed is the Messenger of god"
- c The way of life of the Muslims
- d They are holy objects and are sometimes used during praying.
- e Obiedience to the Qur'an and respect to others.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan
- The lesser jihad is the external struggle against oppresion. The greater jihad is the evil in one self
- Allah is the name of the Muslim God
- They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
- to strive; please God as well as overcoming struggles
5 True/False questions
What city do Muslims pray toward? → They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
Define Salat → almsgiving - Muhammed taught that the wealthy are meant to share with the poor
Define Hajj and explain what Hajj Promotes. → A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
How do Muslims treat the book of Qur'an → They treat it as holy, not letting it touch the ground, not letting it get dirty, as well as memorizing phrases from Qur'an
Define Shari'ah → the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.