5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Define Sunnah
- 3 Uses of Zakat Are..
- What do beads rugs mosques the qibla muezzins and imans have to do with worship?
- What do Muslims think of the Jewish and Christian writings?
- What city do Muslims pray toward?
- a Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
- b They are holy objects and are sometimes used during praying.
- c The way of life of the Muslims
- d The Muslims accept these two writings as older revisions of the word of god. However, the Qur'an is believed to be the final messages from God to humans.
- e Makkah
5 Multiple choice questions
- A shrine that Abraham built to honor God.
- The hadith is considered evidence to Sunnah
- the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
- faith to the religion
- "There is no god but God, and Muhammed is the Messenger of god"
5 True/False questions
Where do Muslims pray? → It is believed that fasting teaches self-control and makes people realize how it would like to be poor.
Define Salat → daily ritual prayer
Why do Muslims fast? → It is believed that fasting teaches self-control and makes people realize how it would like to be poor.
Define Hajj and explain what Hajj Promotes. → A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement? → Angels do work for God. At death of a human, God judges the soul to whether it goes to hell or heaven.