5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Shari'ah promote?
- What is the Ka'ba
- What is the expression that Muslims repeat during Shadadah?
- Define Hajj and explain what Hajj Promotes.
- Where do Muslims pray?
- a A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
- b They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
- c "There is no god but God, and Muhammed is the Messenger of god"
- d Obiedience to the Qur'an and respect to others.
- e A shrine that Abraham built to honor God.
5 Multiple choice questions
- daily ritual prayer
- the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
- faith to the religion
- Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
5 True/False questions
List three behaviors of Shari'ah → the Islamic law, which is based on the Qur'an and the Sunnah.
How do Muslims treat the book of Qur'an → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
Why do Muslims fast? → They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
How do Muslims break the fast of Ramadan → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
Explain what the lesser and greater jihad are → the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan