5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Define Siyam and when it takes place.
- Define Salat
- Explain what the lesser and greater jihad are
- What is hadith? How is it related to the Sunnah?
- Where do Muslims pray?
- a The lesser jihad is the external struggle against oppresion. The greater jihad is the evil in one self
- b The hadith is considered evidence to Sunnah
- c daily ritual prayer
- d the act of fasting on the month of Ramadan
- e They usually pray at a mosque, however they can pray anywhere
5 Multiple choice questions
- Allah is the name of the Muslim God
- A pilgrimage to Makkah which brings all Muslims together. It promotes fellowship and equality.
- "There is no god but God, and Muhammed is the Messenger of god"
- The Muslims accept these two writings as older revisions of the word of god. However, the Qur'an is believed to be the final messages from God to humans.
- Public fountains, inns for travelers, and money for basic needs of the poor.
5 True/False questions
Define Zakat → almsgiving - Muhammed taught that the wealthy are meant to share with the poor
Define Shari'ah → the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
Define Qur'an → the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
What do Muslims believe about Angels and Judgement? → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.
How do Muslims treat the book of Qur'an → Muslims celebrate with dates and drinks.