How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
** Extrinsic Eye Muscles
Cuesta College-Human Anatomy (BIO 205)-Fall 2010-Dr. S. Sachs, Instructor
(1) elevates eye and turns it medially
(2) moves eye laterally
(3) elevates eye/ turns it laterally
(4) depresses and adducts the eye
(5) moves eye medially
(6) depresses eye and turns it laterally
(7) acts as pulley for the Superior Oblique