5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- bright; intelligent; having a quick mind
- riches; many valuable possessions; property
- Bear _______ while Hare planted and grew the crops.
- Hare and his family were in "bad shape" because they did not have any ____ to eat.
- Hare wanted to do business with Bear because he knew that Bear would be _____ to trick.
4 True/False questions
father → Bear was wealthy because he got money from his hard-working ________.
partners → members of a company who share the risks and profits of the business
crops → plants grown for food
best → Bear _______ while Hare planted and grew the crops.