5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- riches; many valuable possessions; property
- Bear most likely agreed to let Hare plant a second crop on his land because Bear wanted to get the ____ part of one crop.
- Bear _______ while Hare planted and grew the crops.
- bright; intelligent; having a quick mind
- not willing to work or move fast
4 True/False questions
Bottom → the lowest part
exactly → Hare told Bare, "It's a done deal," and he meant he would do ______ what Bear said.
cheated → bright; intelligent; having a quick mind
farm → not willing to work or move fast