5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- not willing to work or move fast
- Hare told Bare, "It's a done deal," and he meant he would do ______ what Bear said.
- tricked someone; acted in a way that is not honest
- Bear was wealthy because he got money from his hard-working ________.
- This story takes place on a _______.
4 True/False questions
Bottom → Hare and his family were in "bad shape" because they did not have any ____ to eat.
slept → Bear most likely agreed to let Hare plant a second crop on his land because Bear wanted to get the ____ part of one crop.
clever → bright; intelligent; having a quick mind
wealth → Hare wanted to do business with Bear because he knew that Bear would be _____ to trick.