5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hare told Bare, "It's a done deal," and he meant he would do ______ what Bear said.
- riches; many valuable possessions; property
- Hare and his family were in "bad shape" because they did not have any ____ to eat.
- Bear _______ while Hare planted and grew the crops.
- not willing to work or move fast
4 True/False questions
easy → not willing to work or move fast
best → Bear most likely agreed to let Hare plant a second crop on his land because Bear wanted to get the ____ part of one crop.
cheated → bright; intelligent; having a quick mind
partners → members of a company who share the risks and profits of the business