5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cc and Bcc
- unauthorized use
- being sent to foreign nations with lax environmental standards
- a The majority of discarded computer equipment sent to recyclers in developed nations ends up ____.
a. being reused in new computer components
b. being safely separated and recycled within the United States
c. being sent to foreign nations with lax environmental standards
d. being ground into the underlayment used in highways
- b The Forward feature leaves the _______ box(es) blank.
a. Cc and Bcc
b. Bcc only
c. To only
d. To, Cc, and Bcc
- c All of the following are shortcut keys for either cutting, copying, or pasting EXCEPT _______.
- d _____ memory is very fast memory circuitry located near the CPU that is used to speed up processing.
- e An employee using a company computer to check personal email is an example of ____.
a. fair use
b. unauthorized use
c. unauthorized access
5 Multiple choice questions
- A ____ is an online personal journal accessible to the public, usually created and updated by one individual.
- To select nonadjacent files, press and hold the _____ key while selecting individual files.
- ____ images are created by coloring the individual pixels in an image.
- Most networking media send data using ____ signals.
- Unlike ____, ____ cannot replicate themselves.
a. Trojan horses, worms
b. viruses, worms
c. worms, Trojan horses
d. worms, viruses
5 True/False questions
green → The term ____ computing refers to the use of computers in an environmentally friendly manner.
IEEE → The ____ develops networking standards.
social networking → A(n) _______ is a box with descriptive text about a button, an object, or another element on the screen, which appears when you point to the button or object.
b. contextual tab
d. Mini toolbar
command-line interface → The accompanying figure shows a(n) ____.
c. command-line interface
d. UNIX interface
not plagiarism → Presenting someone else's work as your own is ____.
b. trademark infringement
d. unethical but not illegal