5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Identity theft
- The Internet
- Reply all
- a ____ occurs when someone obtains enough information about a person to be able to masquerade as that person.
c. Identity theft
d. Data theft
- b The way a network is designed to communicate is known as its ____.
b. protocol path
- c ____ is the most well-known computer network in the world.
c. The Internet
- d To select a series of adjacent files, click the first desired file, press and hold the _____ key, then click the last desired file.
- e If you receive an email message that includes multiple recipients, and you wish to respond back to the same list of recipients, use the _______ command.
b. Forward all
d. Reply all
5 Multiple choice questions
- To change which area of the workspace is visible in the program window, you can use the _______.
a. zoom bars
b. scroll bars
c. resolution setting
- Case-Based Critical Thinking Questions
The world of the Internet can be overwhelming. You take some time to break it down in your mind, understanding the community and its players. For each of the following questions, look at the organizations, businesses, or individuals listed, and then determine what they represent as a whole.
AT&T, Comcast are ____.
b. software companies
c. key Internet organizations
- IP addresses and their corresponding ____ identify computers available through the Internet.
a. HTML codes
b. TCP/IP routes
c. ring topographies
d. domain names
- If you are using a monitor set to a lower resolution and you can't find a ribbon button, you might need to click _______ first.
b. the taskbar
c. the group button
d. the scroll bar
- As you click different links on Web pages, the _______ in the Address bar change(s).
b. history tiles
5 True/False questions
MAN → Microsoft and Google have created large networks known as ____ to provide free or low-cost Internet access to area residents.
cloud → Windows Live SkyDrive is an example of _____ storage.
255 → The term memory when referring to computers usually means _____.
Opting out → The _____ is the main processing device for a computer.
spoofed → ____ browsing allows you to open multiple Web pages at one time.